Chinertown

Chinese Carbon Road Bikes => Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components => Topic started by: badIuck on September 28, 2026, 02:47:34 AM

Title: 31.8mm Aero handlebar with hole for stem routing
Post by: badIuck on September 28, 2026, 02:47:34 AM
Hello,
I am looking for a handlebar to pair with a Deda Superbox stem and fully integrated cables. Meaning I need a hole  in the back in the middle of the handlebare at the stem clamping area. My current favourite would be the Toseek TR30 which seems to be available with a whole in the stem clamping area as "Toseek TR2000", see attachment.
Any alternatives? Not so keen to splurge 300€ on a Pro or FSA/Vision handlebar. Also there are almost no western brand options with 360-380mm width.
Thanks in advance.(http://toseek.png)
Title: Re: 31.8mm Aero handlebar with hole for stem routing
Post by: Tines on September 28, 2026, 03:25:39 AM
I have had These for years and they work great

https://www.speedercycling.com/Carbon-Aero-Road-Flare-10-Handlebar-SC-RH01-_p324.html
Title: Re: 31.8mm Aero handlebar with hole for stem routing
Post by: glitch on September 28, 2026, 04:29:16 AM
I have a Kocvelo gravel handlebar, it has cable groves underneath which makes for a pretty clean cockpit also with s regular stem.
Title: Re: 31.8mm Aero handlebar with hole for stem routing
Post by: gribs on September 28, 2026, 06:52:55 AM
I used a pair of these before moving to a one piece set up.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005008304341051.html