Chinertown

Chinese Carbon MTB => 29er => Topic started by: Bennykyu on October 01, 2026, 08:26:09 AM

Title: Any one tried Hudud M11?
Post by: Bennykyu on October 01, 2026, 08:26:09 AM
Hey guys, was thinking to try new suspension platform and this hudud m11 caught my eyes
it like a clone to yeti 6finity
anyone try this hudud brand before or have any detail on the brand?

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=1085334729283&mi_id=0000W76ps8_04_YhTd8ja4FDfwSTHXty7Q_JgsGHGRIemAk&spm=a21xtw.29978516.0.0&xxc=shop
Title: Re: Any one tried Hudud M11?
Post by: frewster on October 01, 2026, 12:34:41 PM
Interesting, I haven't heard of them before and the geometry is actually up to date unlike many Chinese MTB frames which still have steep HTA. Some searching brought me to XHL (Xinhongli) Carbon Bike frames https://www.facebook.com/people/XHL-Carbon-Bike-Frames/61591943850343/ (https://www.facebook.com/people/XHL-Carbon-Bike-Frames/61591943850343/). They have quite a few videos/pictures of different frames including the M11 at https://www.facebook.com/61591943850343/videos/meet-the-m11-carbon-full-suspension-mtb-framewith-165-mm-rear-travel-and-clearan/3019862548220702/ (https://www.facebook.com/61591943850343/videos/meet-the-m11-carbon-full-suspension-mtb-framewith-165-mm-rear-travel-and-clearan/3019862548220702/).

Couldn't find anyone talking about their frames, just their carbon cranks. What's pricing like on Taobao? I don't have an account, so I can't check. On their Facebook page they have a MOQ of 10, so I'm curious if they will even sell single quantity frames.