Chinertown

Other Resources => Vendor Discussion & Reviews => Topic started by: dudeguy82 on October 05, 2026, 12:55:11 AM

Title: Experience with ainekasports.com / AinekasportsCarbon on AliExpress?
Post by: dudeguy82 on October 05, 2026, 12:55:11 AM
Looking to buy the cheapest deep-section carbon wheels I can find, and at this point I’m considering unbranded ones. Across my search I’ve only seen one other mention of this vendor and it’s about a wheel hub on another post here. AliE reviews seem okay but I’m a newbie to all of this. Any help greatly appreciated :)
Title: Re: Experience with ainekasports.com / AinekasportsCarbon on AliExpress?
Post by: BeR on October 05, 2026, 01:05:19 AM
Looking to buy the cheapest deep-section carbon wheels I can find, and at this point I’m considering unbranded ones. Across my search I’ve only seen one other mention of this vendor and it’s about a wheel hub on another post here. AliE reviews seem okay but I’m a newbie to all of this. Any help greatly appreciated :)

I don't know them but you have a lot of reliable sellers which offer all range of prices :

Tagoola, Zen, Serenade...