Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - nikita_yspex

Pages: [1]
1
My man looks aero as heck haha!
WBR breakaway approved setup 🫡
I wouldn’t mind to get Caden cDa wheelset for it from you 😉

Your front tire is mounted in wrong direction ;) Couple watts lying in there
Good catch. I always forget to fix it and you won’t believe- bike still rides fast !

2
Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components / Re: Velobuild VB-R-368 Aeroframe
« on: September 26, 2026, 01:39:39 PM »
Looks great! What are those bars?

You sure 150 mill is long enough?? :P

Thanks. Handlebars is Toot Marassha and have 120 mm of reach so no 150 mm is not too short (and yeah I get the sarcasm). The narrower you bars is the more reach you need
Attached photo of my position for reference


3
Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components / Re: Velobuild VB-R-368 Aeroframe
« on: September 26, 2026, 10:28:39 AM »
Here’s my setup for your attention.
SL7 Stem is temporary as I am going to install 150 mm -12 degrees Velobike Longboi stem and eliminate all spacers and top cap.

Pages: [1]