Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - heyjoetofu

Pages: [1]
1
Here you go with 33mm wam Pzero’s

You're a legend! I was just about to reply to your first post that it would be hilariously great to see a pair of skinny road tires chilling out in this huge frame gap and there you are with 33s. 😅

To be fair, it looks a bit silly (if you know what you're looking for). But yeah, my (practically new) 40s should look at least okay until I need a new pair.

Thank you so much, this helped tremendously. 🙏

P. S.: These wheels look awesome by the way! So does the whole bike of course.

2
I'm currently torn between the FM336 and the FM376. I like the geo of the 376 a tad more and I think the placement of the storage compartment is super smart.

I run 40 mm Schwalbe G-One R on Elitewheels ENT Gravel (25 mm internal) though, and now I wonder if such "narrow" tires would look completely off on a frame that's designed for massive 57 mm tires. 😅

Does anyone have pictures with 40–45 mm tires on an FM376? Photos from the geometry twins SP Cycle G028 / Meinier GRL15 would help too.

Pages: [1]