1
Component Deals & Selection / Re: Chinese carbon crank with wider spindle?
« on: September 29, 2026, 12:06:38 PM »
I was about to ask the same question
I need to get to a 55mm chain line on a 2023 Scott spark
I saw a reasonable price on these that lexon carbon cranks, but based on reviews the spindle is a little too short
2025 RYET Carbon Bike Cranksets Ultralight 330g DUB 29mm Spindle 170/175MM Direct Mount MTB Bicycle Cranks 32-34T Bicycle Parts
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EymIu2i
So I was thinking of finding a longer spindle but that might end up being a can of worms
Do you have a link to the crankset you were looking at
I need to get to a 55mm chain line on a 2023 Scott spark
I saw a reasonable price on these that lexon carbon cranks, but based on reviews the spindle is a little too short
2025 RYET Carbon Bike Cranksets Ultralight 330g DUB 29mm Spindle 170/175MM Direct Mount MTB Bicycle Cranks 32-34T Bicycle Parts
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EymIu2i
So I was thinking of finding a longer spindle but that might end up being a can of worms
Do you have a link to the crankset you were looking at
