Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - TDFdreams

Pages: [1]
1
Can anyone who's ridden both Quick Pro ER:One and XMCS VRT compare the bikes please?
I'm having a really hard time deciding...

2
Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components / Re: XMCS - 2026 VRT
« on: September 30, 2026, 10:56:36 PM »
Seriously considering purchasing this frame but the main thing stopping me is the UCI approval. It was said that UCI approval could've been gained by August 2026. Considering that they still haven't gotten the approval, does it mean there are some problems with their frame design? I kinda need the UCI approval.

I'm considering using this frame for crit racing and a bit of gravel.
For light gravel, should this frame, combined with Drive SL with 32mm GP 5000 AS TR that ballons to about 34.5mm work well? (System weight - 80kg)

Also, I'm considering purchasing their wheels. Thinking of that 34mm external lightweight wheels but not sure if I should get 50mm or 58mm.
Has anyone tried their 58mm wheels? Are they crosswind stable?

Pages: [1]