1
Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components / Re: VeloBuild VB-TT-023
« on: Today at 04:05:08 AM »
Hello everyone! I am close to pulling the trigger also on the VB-TT-23.
My bike fitter had me sitting on the pads (with elbows) around 640mm above the bottom bracket. Can any owner of a size M measure roughly how many spacers would be needed for that? Frame stack says around 501mm, so there is around 14cm of gap, but what I cant really tell is how much of that is covered by existing handlebar...
Thanks, Fabian
My bike fitter had me sitting on the pads (with elbows) around 640mm above the bottom bracket. Can any owner of a size M measure roughly how many spacers would be needed for that? Frame stack says around 501mm, so there is around 14cm of gap, but what I cant really tell is how much of that is covered by existing handlebar...
Thanks, Fabian
