Author Topic: Carbonda Gravel Carbon frame CFR707  (Read 62995 times)

Kactusdog

Re: Carbonda Gravel Carbon frame CFR707
« Reply #255 on: June 03, 2024, 03:55:42 PM »
Coming from a 696 and wanting some more clearance and descending confidence. A little sad that it seems this frame can't do a RaceKing 2.2". The plan was to supply my own fork that can take a 60mm from WINOWSPORTS that has a 410mm A to C, so a little more slack and upright, i'm tall w/ long legs... so I welcome the stack height lol.

I have been trying to justify this as my next frame over an Epic HT with short rigid fork. But looks like the drop bar Epic HT will have to be the ticket.

Syceone

« Reply #256 on: June 04, 2024, 10:04:53 AM »
Hi all,

I bought this fully internal frame too and built it up with an Shimano GRX 820 (1x) mechanical groupset with the 10-51 cassette. The build went really easy until I got to adjusting the deraileur...
I can't get it to work properly... It shifts very inconsistent.

Is there anyone with tips to get it to work properly? (Maybe a youtube video I haven't found yet) I am affraid that the cable is routed to tight through the frame :( I used the deraileur outer cable completely through the frame and handlebar.

Thanks in advance...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2024, 10:58:08 AM by Syceone »

acedeuce802

« Reply #257 on: June 04, 2024, 02:27:50 PM »
Unfortunately I don't have good news, hopefully someone else has some solutions.  The main issue is the bend in the handlebar, so an option could be to use a normal stem/handlebar (or externally routed one piece handlebar) and run the cables through the headset at a shallower angle.  Maybe there's a type of cable and/or housing that has less friction for tight bends, or a lubricant that can help.  I could never get mine dialed in so I went AXS.

Syceone

« Reply #258 on: June 04, 2024, 11:34:18 PM »
Thanks for your reply... I think i'll go to my lbs to let them fix it... If it needs another handlebar I'll go for that.