Author Topic: Where to Buy Kalloy Uno Stem?  (Read 281 times)

RhubarbChrisP

Where to Buy Kalloy Uno Stem?
« on: October 07, 2024, 07:46:58 PM »
Wondering if there are any recommendations on the most legit stores on Ali Express, Ebay, etc. to grab a few Kalloy Uno stems? Does Kalloy have their own outlet?

Looks like Elita One has their own AE shop (for seatposts, etc) or at least there's a shop with Elita in the name (not sure if that means anything).

Haven't found anything equivalent on AE but did find a few shops with a bunch of ratings (Gustavo Cycle Store, Meische Cycle Store, Baihang Bike Store). Does it matter where I get the stem(s) from?

jonathanf2

Re: Where to Buy Kalloy Uno Stem?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2024, 08:21:49 PM »
Gustavo is legit. I've bought multiple UNO stems from them. Honestly, they're all good. Just use the Choice option for slightly cheaper and faster shipping.

coffeebreak

Re: Where to Buy Kalloy Uno Stem?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2024, 01:07:44 PM »
Yeah I have bought Uno stems from various stores (all in black color and 100mm, 7 degree+/-) and they all have been great. IIRC they all weighed 133grams.

My recent purchase was a chrome/polished silver Uno stem and it the finishing around clamping bolts is below par compared to regular black version. Not sure if its something to do with the chrome or its knock off of already cheap product. The storefront this time was CSEZ bike store. I am tempted to buy black one from same store and compare against the silver one.