Is there anyone here with a size 58? How many spacers would you guys think is still safe?
My size 58 feels like it has the same problem that GCN had with the frame. There seems to be more movement in the head tube/handlebar than on my other bikes. Since I am still in the process of building things up I am running 6,5 cm of spacers right now; so that could also be the problem.
That's a lot of spacers!
I've got a 58 on the way, and I'll check when it comes, but guess it'll be a couple of weeks.
To be fair, unless you're running Nicolai frame you can get things to flex in quite an alarming looking manner. GCN did a good job of scaring people I think.
They didn't stick an SL7 or 8 next to it and give it the same treatment. Just saying
