Ever since my Ryet Lexon thin line handlebar broke I've been looking at the riser bars and just came across that from HUDUD, which as you say seems to be made exactly by the same factory as the Rpanthai one (only difference I saw between them was the angle, one says 10º and another 7º but I bet it's just a mistake).
If you're able to get you a custom finish please let me know how much that ends up being and what you're asking, since I was about to buy them but going to wait for the 11/11 discounts.
Kind regards Sander2177
I will get more details tomorrow.
They post on Instagram as @xhlcarbonfiberbicycle.
At the moment, I can't say with certainty whether they are the actual source manufacturer. Similar to what I've learned with Rapanthai, some companies present themselves as manufacturers when they may not necessarily own the factory. Many companies publish factory walkthrough videos and production footage, but in some cases they are simply visiting the factory on scheduled production days when their products are being made and filming the process.
I've asked them for a lot more information so I can better understand exactly who they are and how they operate.
The reason I asked about custom paint is because many of their videos show painted bars, including red chrome and other custom finishes. I'm not looking for anything fancy myself, just a simple glossy finish over a raw UD carbon layup so you can still see the carbon weave and finish underneath. I was also offered a 6K carbon finish as an option.
Once I receive more details, including pricing, available finishes, technical specifications, manufacturing information and additional photos, I'll post an update.
I've already requested:
More photos of the bars
Technical drawings and specifications
Weight information they are advertising is 322g no idea what size that is
Available widths and sizes
Spacer availability
Finish options is custom paint fixed or spec dependant
As soon as they provide the information, I'll share everything I've learned. At the moment I'm still gathering facts rather than making assumptions.