Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

New DengFu M06 Build Coming

<< < (2/9) > >>

dopestar:
I'll subscribe to this awesome build. I hope you will update your build from time to time and with pictures please...

adbl:
The frame has been ordered! Melody told me about 20 days until shipping. In the mean time i am getting a list together of parts i need. I'm going to be using some parts off of my CS-057 hardtail so i'll be cleaning them up and getting them ready to be installed on the new bike.

Build photos and descriptions are soon to come  :)

ArAddict:

--- Quote from: adbl on June 27, 2017, 06:52:53 PM ---The frame has been ordered! Melody told me about 20 days until shipping. In the mean time i am getting a list together of parts i need. I'm going to be using some parts off of my CS-057 hardtail so i'll be cleaning them up and getting them ready to be installed on the new bike.

Build photos and descriptions are soon to come  :)

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to follow your build, as I am doing the same :)

adbl:
I just received an update from melody at Dengfu informing me the frame is being shipped out today! That makes the total number of days from construction to being shipped out as 22 days. She quoted me 20 days so i'd say she was pretty much spot on! Can't get much more accurate then that. As soon as the frame gets here i will inspect it closely as well as disassemble the frame checking all the pivot bearings and hardware. I want to ensure it was put together correctly and all of the hardware sizes and lengths are appropriate. Of course i will be documenting the build here for all to follow  :D

adbl:
Christmas in July!!! The frame arrived today. It was finally time to inspect it to ensure it was in one piece. The box was a little beat up but the frame was well wrapped and protected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version