Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

CS-FS27 Sizing

<< < (2/3) > >>

ReverendRockRazor:
I ordered a 32t oval hope chainring I'll post how it fits when it arrives.
The fs has the badazz Geo. But if you want a longer travel trailer bike with more options for rear shock I would take a hard look at the P9.

drummercat:
I am 173cm tall and 31.5 inseam, got the 17.5 and its perfect fit with. Flat 760 bar and -17 degree 70mm stem. For sizing it really depends on your style and riding position. I downsized my bike a few years ago when I was still new to mtb and it never feel good. Longer reach gives more room for me for body movements. Also I can ride with a more aggressive position to keep stable with speed. For me I will never ride a downsize bike anymore, its never feel right.

If you are any taller than 175cm, I would recommend L size 19”.

lRaphl:
I'm 175cm tall and ride a 17.5" IP-036 frame with a 80mm stem and 720mm bars. If it wasn't of the longer seat tube, I would have gone with the 19" and a shorter stem.

foozball26:

--- Quote from: ReverendRockRazor on August 21, 2017, 06:38:51 PM ---I ordered a 32t oval hope chainring I'll post how it fits when it arrives.
The fs has the badazz Geo. But if you want a longer travel trailer bike with more options for rear shock I would take a hard look at the P9.

--- End quote ---

Please do let us know how it fits. I was planning on an absolute black 32t oval chainring and I am a bit worried it may not fit from the comments above.

R_Pierce:

--- Quote from: tech1451 on August 21, 2017, 12:27:23 PM ---Thanks for the help guys. The more I get to looking, I'm unsure now if I want the FS27, the P8 or the P9. Anyone have any insight or opinion on any of these frames for trail/mountain riding.  One things that bothers me about the FS27 is that one user stated it would be hard to fit anything over a 30t in the front.

--- End quote ---

check out my build thread here on the P8.  Love the bike with a 140mm fork.  It does have a lower bottom bracket than the geo sketch shows (by about an inch) but that was fixed with the 140mm fork and a set of offset bushings (gained me about an inch at the BB, now sets at 13" from floor to center of BB while static)

That was my ONLY gripe with the bike.  Other than that, fit, finish, quality are all amazing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version