Chinese Carbon MTB > 26er & 27.5 (650b)

CS 877 SL T 800 hardtail 27.5 frame

<< < (3/5) > >>

Scotty675:

--- Quote from: bxcc on January 19, 2018, 05:21:57 AM ---That looks like it's going to be a great build. Very similar build to the CS406 I'm building. Do you already have the fork? If not, Jenson has them for $299 right now.

--- End quote ---

I did pick up the fork from Jenson to good of a deal to not buy. Will be good to see the difference a couple of years makes advancement wish. I have to older fox factory ctd 100 on my hardtail 29er.

Scotty675:
The wheel choice is what I already have. This will be my first build done on my own. I have had bikes built for me in the past. Thought it was time to build one for myself. A lot of the parts I had in stock. It was going to be a 1  10 build with what I had but got a great deal on a new groupset. I may go a different way with wheels, I no chain reaction has some great deals on dt Swiss wheels at the moment.

bxcc:
Awesome. I was looking at the Fox fork too for my daughters build. I ended up with a new Sid at the same price. Keep us updated on the build.

Scotty675:
Will get some photos up as soon as the frame arrives. Going to be a good little project for first build. If frame is good and holds up well, I’ll be doing a 29er dually latter in the year. I am keeping an eye on your frame build and can’t wait to see it all together.

Update-New wheels ordered. Found some mavic crossride sl’s for a bargain price so will go that way.

Scotty675:
Frame arrived today. I’m really happy with the finish. Quality is top notch. Frame was packaged extremely well (better than brand name frames I’ve seen). Hope to have all parts in the next couple of days to get this thing build. Will post more photos soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version