Author Topic: fastest delivery  (Read 1344 times)

thewalrus

fastest delivery
« on: September 05, 2018, 06:53:26 PM »
so we just realized on the first race of the high school mountain bike season that my daughter's frame is too small (her mother and her tried to pull the seat post out too far and it failed - during the race). We have about two weeks until the next race. Are there any manufacturers that keep a stash of bikes here in the states? I need a medium or large hardtail - preferably pre-boost.

carbonazza

Re: fastest delivery
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 06:43:01 AM »
We'd all like to see that importing frames from China is like going to a store near by, but it is not.
Deliveries from far regions such as China are generally reliable, but can definitely get delayed for many reasons.

Knowing this, contact Peter: petercycles@foxmail.com
To ask him if he has something in stock.

Then be ready to pay premium shipping costs to insure a fast delivery by UPS, DHL, etc.

bxcc

Re: fastest delivery
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 07:16:49 PM »
I think two weeks is reasonable without delays. My shipments from Peter are generally 10 to 15 days once shipped. I think the best bet is to find an “in stock” frame that could be shipped ASAP. The quickest I’ve experienced was my daughters Tideace frame which was 8 days from payment to doorstep. Good luck with the racing.