Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Welcome to Chinertown - Introduce Yourself!

<< < (76/79) > >>

Condorman:
Hey:

I've been following this website for a few years.  Found it originally when I was looking for recommendations on new drivetrain parts for my trail bike.  I appreciated the info I found then, so I came back to the website a few months ago as I was looking to build up a new XC/marathon bike.  Ultimately, I purchased a Carbonda FM936 frame and will start building the bike up this week.  I appreciate the guidance I gleaned from everyone's collective experience.

ciclistik:
Hello everyone,
i want to build a full suspension bike, i plan to take the lcfs918.
I currently have a road bike with a frame and Chinese wheels, rim brake, it weighs 6.8kg and works very well.
Thanks for the help and I'll try to contribute what I can.

JimLee:
Hello everyone,
This is Jim Lee from Lightcarbon, the Carbon bicycle components OEM factory (rims, wheels, frames, etc.) from china.
Looking forward to discussing carbon fiber frame set/ wheel set/ components with you.

Hambo:
Hello everybody,

I have been looking around the Chinertown forums for quite some time. A lot of usefull information and experience around here and a lot of inspiring builds.

I'm a 33 year old from the rural flats in the northern of the Netherlands. Have been cycling for quite some years now on the roads and on the mountainbike.

I was looking for a new mountainbike during the start of the Corona pandemic in the Netherlands. Found a bike that dit meet my wishes and fitted my budget. But then a lot of people started biking so bikes went out of stock, prices went up while parts of lesser quality got installed. Then the idea of building my own bike was born and I got onto this forum..

In the meantime I've build myself a hardtail mountainbike and a road bike. I'll introduce both in the dedicated treads and share my experiences.

At the moment thinking of building a gravelbike as well, but would like to keep my wife happy as well!

Asaint:
Hi everyone. Thanks so much for this forum.

I have always wanted to build a new 29er mtb bike to ride and improve on etc. I have some basic bike mechanic skills. I have ordered all the bits from China and am in the process of putting the bike together. I have already come across a challenge and am needing help from some like minded people, and then show off my muddy new creation!!! Am looking forward to the challenge.

Cheers, Grant

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version