Author Topic: FR-225 and IP-106?  (Read 2111 times)

RS VR6

FR-225 and IP-106?
« on: August 04, 2014, 06:24:40 PM »
Does anybody have any information besides what Google tells me? I can't seem to find any builds or reviews on it. This frame will allow me to swap all my parts over to it. Mostly the 27.2 Specialized CG-R post. I really like that thing. The look of the frame is kinda growing on me...humpback and all.  ;D

Also on the IP-106...I can't seem to find a Geo chart that doesn't give me a headache. :o Is there a standard geo chart floating around somewhere? One thats not a blueprint looking one. From what I found...the head tube in a medium is 120mm? That is super tall. That would put my bars up like a chopper.

Thanks!

cmh

Re: FR-225 and IP-106?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 07:28:26 AM »
Does anybody have any information besides what Google tells me? I can't seem to find any builds or reviews on it. This frame will allow me to swap all my parts over to it. Mostly the 27.2 Specialized CG-R post. I really like that thing. The look of the frame is kinda growing on me...humpback and all.  ;D

Also on the IP-106...I can't seem to find a Geo chart that doesn't give me a headache. :o Is there a standard geo chart floating around somewhere? One thats not a blueprint looking one. From what I found...the head tube in a medium is 120mm? That is super tall. That would put my bars up like a chopper.

One of the members here - seat_boy - has a great blog post comparing all the different bikes, and has geometry drawings of the IP-106:

http://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2013/11/chinese-carbon-bike-frames.html