Author Topic: All Mountain 29er-New build "the Eggplant"  (Read 5135 times)

Jotegr

Re: All Mountain 29er-New build "the Eggplant"
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2020, 10:40:12 AM »
What a pretty bike! Sorry to hear about the shock problems, that might kill this build for a lot of people! I love the look of it though, throw some labels on and it could be a main brand factory anything. Some of these manufacturers have come a long way from the weird scott spark and specialized cross front triangle obvious knockoffs.

freeride1

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2020, 11:30:47 AM »
yeah, I like it a lot, simple design with horst link, good overall quality frame and pedal really well uphill, funny downhill...I'm waiting for vendor (or manufacturer) to fix rocker arm error.
By the way with this shock length it work.
Will sell it as soon as they'll address the error to make room for the AM831 from Haideli
Enduro, gravel, road rider from Italy

freeride1

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2020, 06:48:20 AM »
so, finally had an answer from vendor; they found I'm right, size Large strike seat tube and now they re-design the whole rear triangle for all sizes, because is the same.
Once it will be ready one will be shipped for free.

ChinerCaroliner

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2020, 10:35:56 PM »
I have the 100mm travel version of this frame. I bought it before they came out with this one  :-\
Glad to see one put together, looks great!
Ive noticed that the 100mm may be hitting the seat post as well.

freeride1

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2020, 03:31:06 AM »
oh really? I don't understand why customers don't leave or report this kind of things on feedbacks...
Very nice also the XC version !

ChinerCaroliner

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2020, 03:34:43 PM »
I ordered mine from AliExpress so there’s been a bit of a language barrier the couple times I’ve contacted them.
However, while ordering from Winow, I felt very comfortable with them and have been able to communicate quickly and easily.
My rear shock actually got in the “stuck down” position and was in a bit of a vacuumed state so I think my rubbing was probably front that. I threw some mastic tape back there either way.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 03:41:48 PM by ChinerCaroliner »

freeride1

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2020, 04:09:12 PM »
I also had great communications with Winow, what I liked less was the delay in answer/reacyion after I gave them the proof of the project mistake.
Now I'll wait for the new rear triangle, that I'm sure will take few time.

emu26

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2020, 01:22:30 PM »
I also had great communications with Winow, what I liked less was the delay in answer/reacyion after I gave them the proof of the project mistake.
Now I'll wait for the new rear triangle, that I'm sure will take few time.

Freeride, did you receive your new rear triangle yet?

ChinerDetroit

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2020, 07:32:03 AM »
i'm also looking at a bike FS030, xc bike with 120 mm rear travel,  from http://www.winowsports.com/ so any updates on this frame or vendor are appreciated.

http://www.winowsports.com/product/XC-Full-suspension-mtb-frame-FS030.html
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 07:39:49 AM by ChinerInDetroit »