Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Carbonda Cfr 1056

(1/115) > >>

chadrandom:
I've been looking into Carbonda due to the popularity of the 505 and 696 frames. So far, the 696 appears to be the leading contender for my next bike, however the 1056 looks very interesting. Has anyone in the community here got experience with the 1056?

It appears to be a road frame with just a bit more relaxed geometry than the 696. If it's a solid frame, that could suit me perfectly as I would be using it as an endurance frame and I don't have any plans to load up racks and fenders which the 696 accommodates. .

carbonazza:
Thanks for sharing, I didn't see this frame existed !

benando:
I am also interested in this frame.

Seems like a very good design that ticks lots of the right boxes. 32c tire clearance, stable wheelbase, good bb drop, acceptable trail numbers for all but the smallest size. DI2 slot on the downtube, internal routing (but not fully internal) and BB86.

Let us know if you have any more info on it. Seems like a good frame if you must have 32mm tires.

adriaanm:
In another thread I saw this:

--- Quote from: Hotskillet on August 16, 2020, 11:51:00 PM ---From what I understand, Carbonda sold the 505 license to someone; (maybe Thesis?) and the 505 is no longer available.

--- End quote ---

That makes me pretty sad... was hoping to build a new bike around the 505 for my birthday next year :-) If true, hopefully this frame will prove to be a worthy successor...

vince_73:
 Hello, my name is Vincent and I am from France. I have  just ordered  this frame size 58.
The plan is to make a light endurance road bike. I'll give you update soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version