Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Carbonda Cfr 1056

<< < (113/117) > >>

robust2:

--- Quote from: mariopetit on October 31, 2023, 07:57:04 AM --- UD Carbon paint

--- End quote ---

Looks great indeed! Would you happen to have a better close up picture of the finish and paint?

Otis:
Hi everyone,

I am starting to build a Carbonda 1136 frame and I am facing a potential problem. I ordered the non integrated version of the frame so that I can use a regular handlebar, easily adjust the front setup, stem length etc. in the future.

So I have two holes on the sides of the downtube for the derailleurs housings, and also an entrance and exit on the fork leg for the front brake hose. That is it, so I am wondering where the rear brake hose is supposed to come out.

I was expecting another hole for the rear brake with this external version of the frame, somewhere at the top of the downtube. So I am wondering: is it a mistake from Carbonda ? Or is it normal with this frame and the rear hose is always supposed to pass through the headtube ? In the latter case, you would necessarily have to use a semi-integrated type of headset (FSA NO.69 SRS or Acros is52 ICR if I am not mistaken, or the FSA NO.55R for the fully integrated setup).

Thank you for your insights!

jstrawks:
You might get your best answers int the CFR-1136 thread:

https://chinertown.com/index.php?topic=4178.0

Otis:
You are right, thanks. I copied my question and pasted it there

Bonpensiero:
My 1056 once again. Weight is 7,34 kg - without tool bag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version