Author Topic: OG -EVKIN  (Read 6295 times)

Nicoloc

Re: OG -EVKIN
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2021, 03:55:34 AM »
I don't think there is a support bolt on this one.
I'm going to have a look to make sure but i hardly doubt of it.

bremerradkurier

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2021, 09:54:47 AM »
105 R7000 derailleur also has the advantage of not needing an inline cable tension adjuster as there's one on the derailleur.

Nicoloc

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2021, 10:21:23 AM »
hi all

the 105 front derailleur solved the issue.
definitly  less tension on cable is requiered, shifting light a charm.
Conclusion : Sensha front derailleur is crap and may even damage your frame (inserts).

I've been riding "IRL" this morning. 75km and wouaaaa the bike is really nice  :)
still some adjustment and fine tune here and there, but yes the frame react well and it's a pleasure to ride
more pics to come

cyclemadkiwi

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2021, 07:02:49 PM »
Hi all
This is THE DAY :)
I finally recived the frame.
It looks really great :)
Only disapointment is that they forget to provide the seat clamping. so i have a nice carbon seat tube ... but noway to fix the seat on it.
i reach out to the seller and i have no doubt that he will find a solution.
OG evkin store have been super responsive so far.

As i'm starting the assembly i figured that the front ZtTO brake have two washer provided (see attachement)
Any idea of what this is for  ?
Nicoloc

Hi,

I have done a pretty much full Chinese build using the Velobuild VB-R-068 (7.4Kg all up). I also used the Ztto BB BB109 Ceramic bearing, Just a word of warning, they wear out VERY fast! Less than 3000Km and mine was shot. Not a lot of riding in the wet but some, also was the same on my track bike using the same BB. So I have gone back to a std Shimano BB. Also, the OG-Evkin SL 10 speed chain, chuck it in the bin, snapped it in a TT start. So stick with Shimano Original chain, or known brand. Other than that, my ALiExpress bought Shimano Crankset and brakes have been mint and looking to get Shimano XT for a Mtn Bike build from AliExpress.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 09:31:08 PM by cyclemadkiwi »