Author Topic: The Shiny New AM831 Group Buy (A) Thread!  (Read 128792 times)

elgaucher

Re: The Shiny New AM831 Group Buy Thread!
« Reply #300 on: August 07, 2021, 03:13:28 PM »
Hello:

Have a nice day.
Really thanks for the supporting and understanding.

The shipping would be started arranged now for the groupbuy order, so if you got the change of the address, then please contact me by email ASAP.
eddy@haidelibicycle.com

And if have any new need for the frame, also feel free to contact me at any time.

Thanks
Eddy

That’s some great news today ! Can’t wait to see all the build post coming up in the next weeks !

Snacks

« Reply #301 on: August 07, 2021, 06:12:32 PM »
Same! Finally getting excited for this. I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed but I'm hoping to finally see if a cascade link will fit.

Icyseanfitz

« Reply #302 on: August 08, 2021, 04:35:08 AM »
Looking forward to seeing how these turn out, could be my next build.

helldan211

« Reply #303 on: August 09, 2021, 08:33:32 AM »
Can't wait to get the shipping notification.  I just need a RD and shifter and I'm good to go.  I really wish that the GX Eagle shifters would come back in stock.

cybrsrce

« Reply #304 on: August 09, 2021, 07:42:33 PM »
Just ordered one since I cracked the chainstay on my FM356.  I missed the group buy but I figured I would ask here since most of you here have probably already considered some of these -
What are you guys going to do for downtube protection?  That is a lot of real estate and I don't think one of the generic 1mm thick sticker types will do.  Maybe this RAAW one will work https://raawmtb.com/collections/accessories/products/downtube-guard.  If the HT one fits it could be double sided taped since this frame doesn't have the bosses to mount it.
I've been looking, are there any bash guards that work with just the front two ISCG05?  I mean, that is a really odd design decision, but whatever.
Has seat tube insertion depth be mentioned for the sizes?  I couldn't find it while searching.
Oh, out of curiosity is it actually 200mm rear rotor or 180mm?  The different Ali sellers can't seem to agree on specs for the same frame.

elgaucher

« Reply #305 on: August 10, 2021, 05:52:36 AM »
Just ordered one since I cracked the chainstay on my FM356.  I missed the group buy but I figured I would ask here since most of you here have probably already considered some of these -
What are you guys going to do for downtube protection?  That is a lot of real estate and I don't think one of the generic 1mm thick sticker types will do.  Maybe this RAAW one will work https://raawmtb.com/collections/accessories/products/downtube-guard.  If the HT one fits it could be double sided taped since this frame doesn't have the bosses to mount it.
I've been looking, are there any bash guards that work with just the front two ISCG05?  I mean, that is a really odd design decision, but whatever.
Has seat tube insertion depth be mentioned for the sizes?  I couldn't find it while searching.
Oh, out of curiosity is it actually 200mm rear rotor or 180mm?  The different Ali sellers can't seem to agree on specs for the same frame.

Downtube : probably getting protectors directly from santa cruz

Insertion: no idea yet waiting on the frame. Size small amd I have a PNW loam 170mm for it

Rear pm : 180mm for sure

Snacks

« Reply #306 on: August 10, 2021, 08:50:14 AM »
If they're sticking to HT dimensions for everything then this is max insertion length straight from santa cruz

cybrsrce

« Reply #307 on: August 10, 2021, 11:43:41 AM »
If they're sticking to HT dimensions for everything then this is max insertion length straight from santa cruz

Thanks.  Funny thing is I found that while trying to find the current generation HT specs as that is for the previous frame design.  I only see people saying that the new one is a bit shorter with no real numbers so I'll probably send an email to Eddy and see if someone can measure the different frame sizes.

Confused

« Reply #308 on: August 10, 2021, 03:41:16 PM »
Kydex + heat gun = custom down tube protector in your color of choice.

emu26

« Reply #309 on: August 11, 2021, 12:23:26 AM »
Scourge, I wonder if that is your orange frame in Eddys' pic above?

RobertRinAustin

« Reply #310 on: August 11, 2021, 10:16:30 AM »
I use kayak keel guard for my downtube, flexible, good protection, inexpensive, works great.

Eddy-haideli

Re: The Shiny New AM831 Group Buy (A) Thread!
« Reply #311 on: August 12, 2021, 04:00:09 AM »
Dear All:

I am eddy the sales manager from Haideli.
By over serveral months efforts, the frame FS-AM831 all mountain frame being done.
We have made many tests ensure that in high quality and without issues.
Now being shipped to the customers, on the April and May we have made a groupbuy for the mold FS-AM831.
Some of you in Chinertown got the order and some missed it.
Do not worried, the New Groupbuy 30sets order being started.

First, we are really thanks for all the supporting and understanding of our working and goods.
Due to your help and patient, the frame finally being done, attached some customized painting for your reference.

The new groupbuy order price is USD679/set not included shipping fee.
Customized color and logo available.

For the shipping, we got Hong Kong Post(HKEMS), Some europe contry free tax shipping way (WXY), expressing shipping like DHL, FEDEX, UPS.
And payment for paypal, Banktransfer, Visa accepted.

If you got any question or order for the frame, feel free to contact me at any time.

Eddy@haidelibicycle.com
wechat: zhuyongeddy
Facebook: Yong Zhu
Whatsapp/ Tel: +86 18475368733

Many thanks.

Best wishes.
Eddy

elgaucher

« Reply #312 on: August 13, 2021, 08:56:14 AM »
Has anyone received a shipping email yet ?

Snacks

« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2021, 10:31:25 AM »
No shipping email yet.

But on a side note- Eddy sent some pics of the lower link. Still need to measure it but by the looks of it the stock SC or cascade link may fit

geekbox32

« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2021, 01:01:54 PM »
I've gotten a tracking number from Eddie a few days ago. Frame is on its way to the US from Hong Kong