Author Topic: has anyone else dealt with shipping nightmares from companies (dengfu being mine  (Read 653 times)

Nickk2000

ive bought two frames and the second ones in the mail but it takes 45ish days for it to come from china (flown) to my door. 90% of that delay is usps. its stuck in customs for 2 weeks and then sits in a regional warehouse for another two-3 weeks. like wtf i just want to ride

carbonazza

ive bought two frames and the second ones in the mail but it takes 45ish days for it to come from china (flown) to my door. 90% of that delay is usps. its stuck in customs for 2 weeks and then sits in a regional warehouse for another two-3 weeks. like wtf i just want to ride

Why reference Dengfu, as if they had something to do with that?
Choose another transporter option next time.
Being your own importer may have some issues, but generally things arrive, only time is lost.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 11:24:44 PM by carbonazza »

cst_jpr

Yeah, this is the current logistics situation. If you want fast, pay extra for fedex or DHL, if not, wait patiently.

Aesch

DpD lost my frame in the delivery process... They just dropped it somewhere it shouldn't be. I managed to find out where (huuuuge storage), the owner let me search the place and I did find it.
Reaction by DpD = big middle finger, you're the recipient and we don't help you.

svanimpe

@Aesch: Contact the company that you bought the frame from and share your story. If enough customers complain, they will eventually stop shipping with DPD. That's the only way to hurt these shipping companies.

Aesch

Yeah did this, but the international carrier chooses their "last mile" partner without informing the company you buy from.