Author Topic: all in one carbon handlebars  (Read 1329 times)

Nickk2000

all in one carbon handlebars
« on: May 16, 2021, 06:09:41 PM »
anyone rocking all in one carbon handlebars? whered you get them from? lightbicycle ( might be lightcarbon, i forget) has one that i like (people say theyre nice) but they have an moq or it requires buying a frame from them. arent they partnered with another company? I remember i looked at their partner company and they have some in stock.

I mean my budget is $200-$300 but id like to see if theres anything cheaper where theres a somewhat good warranty and you guys have had nothing but amazing stuff from. the farsports f1 is appealing but its $300+ so im open to anything. let me know thanks.

hazzer19

Re: all in one carbon handlebars
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 11:18:55 AM »
anyone rocking all in one carbon handlebars? whered you get them from? lightbicycle ( might be lightcarbon, i forget) has one that i like (people say theyre nice) but they have an moq or it requires buying a frame from them. arent they partnered with another company? I remember i looked at their partner company and they have some in stock.

I mean my budget is $200-$300 but id like to see if theres anything cheaper where theres a somewhat good warranty and you guys have had nothing but amazing stuff from. the farsports f1 is appealing but its $300+ so im open to anything. let me know thanks.

My first set of integrated bars were the WHB-014 from Workswell. https://www.workswellbikes.com/ROAD/whb-014.html They are stiff and I have been using them on my road bike for the last 3 years. I've moved them over to my gravel bike just last night as my new road frame came with a set of matching integrated bars which also seem to be good so far.

The latest ones are from Velobuild. I'm not sure they sell the specific model I have on it's own but they have other integrated bars for sale as well http://www.velobuildmall.com/collections/carbon-handlebar-amp-stem-370

svanimpe

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 04:12:27 PM »
I ordered an HBR07 from Light Carbon when I bought my frame from them. I was only about $100 extra, and the quality was excellent. I only had two notes:

* The included computer mount didn't support Wahoo bike computers, even though they claimed (at the time) that it did. I did eventually find one on AliExpress that fits.
* The holes for internal cable routing are rather small, so I don't advice you try to fit both a hydraulic hose and an outer cable in there. This is clearly aimed at electronic groupsets.

They don't have a MOQ, but it may be the case that they don't sell these handlebars separately, as the shipping may cost more than the handlebars themselves. In my case, they just added the handlebars to my frame box.

Nickk2000

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 08:59:57 PM »
I ordered an HBR07 from Light Carbon when I bought my frame from them. I was only about $100 extra, and the quality was excellent. I only had two notes:

* The included computer mount didn't support Wahoo bike computers, even though they claimed (at the time) that it did. I did eventually find one on AliExpress that fits.
* The holes for internal cable routing are rather small, so I don't advice you try to fit both a hydraulic hose and an outer cable in there. This is clearly aimed at electronic groupsets.

They don't have a MOQ, but it may be the case that they don't sell these handlebars separately, as the shipping may cost more than the handlebars themselves. In my case, they just added the handlebars to my frame box.

thanks, wendy said moq is 15 or i have to buy it with a frame, 83/piece is a hell of a deal. i can buy "hb07" on aliexpress though, could i assume its the same handlebar or just "same mold" or what?

svanimpe

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 02:17:43 AM »
Which one are you referring to? I haven't seen the same handlebar on AliExpress. Only the HBR06, which is also popular.

tcross

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 09:33:47 PM »
Been using the farsports f1 for a while now. its great! Even in a 1300+w sprint they hold strong with not too much flex.

saintrider

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 07:01:45 AM »
I have the syncros frasier ic sl replica -25ยบ from odinzeus store in ali express. Two other friends have the same..looking and riding great so far.

Zoc

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2021, 09:16:11 AM »
i ride the VB-R-168 with integrated handelbar,

you can order the handlebar alone as well
http://www.velobuild.com/products/carbon-fiber-road-bike-integrated-handlebar-with-spacers-for-hidden-cables-routing

only thing you should be aware is the curved shape,
i suggest to order 2cm shorter than normal