Author Topic: Miraclecycling vs Yoeleo prices  (Read 3134 times)

Nickk2000

Miraclecycling vs Yoeleo prices
« on: August 15, 2021, 11:43:18 PM »
In case anyone was curious yoeleo (r9 i think?) is miraclecyclings CR08. They also have the r12 version but i was looking at the r9. From what i can put together yoeleo just rebrands miraclecycling.

Miracles cr08 is $699 plus shipping. Yoeleo is at $1379.

It amazes me its almost double the price and youre paying for maybe better qc, a nice paint job, and a warranty.
At that price id just go winspace and call it a day.

planet_sammy

Re: Miraclecycling vs Yoeleo prices
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 02:36:12 AM »
In case anyone was curious yoeleo (r9 i think?) is miraclecyclings CR08. They also have the r12 version but i was looking at the r9. From what i can put together yoeleo just rebrands miraclecycling.

Miracles cr08 is $699 plus shipping. Yoeleo is at $1379.

It amazes me its almost double the price and youre paying for maybe better qc, a nice paint job, and a warranty.
At that price id just go winspace and call it a day.

I would like to refresh this entry, is it really true that Miracle-Cycling produces the frames for Yoeleo and that Yoeleo only paints and sells them?

Has anyone already ordered from Miracle-Cycling and how was the experience with the frameset?

eucalyptus

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 03:12:27 AM »
I would like to refresh this entry, is it really true that Miracle-Cycling produces the frames for Yoeleo and that Yoeleo only paints and sells them?

Has anyone already ordered from Miracle-Cycling and how was the experience with the frameset?

I tried to order early 2020 before the pandemic, I paid with paypal and expected delivery. They answered emails very bad, but at least I received a reply. After I had paid they disappeared and 3 months without a frame I had to use Paypal resolution center to receive a refund...

But they are probably not any worse than any other chinese company. Very much hit and/or miss with everything.

Velovelo

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 03:21:21 AM »

This will be interesting to verify.
For example, I noticed Yoeleo use to sell the T9 and T9s bike frames which TanTanCycling now sells as their TT912 and TT915 time trial / triathlon  frames.

Would be nice to know how to differentiate which of these dealers are Manufacturing companies vs Trading companies.

planet_sammy

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 05:32:12 AM »
I tried to order early 2020 before the pandemic, I paid with paypal and expected delivery. They answered emails very bad, but at least I received a reply. After I had paid they disappeared and 3 months without a frame I had to use Paypal resolution center to receive a refund...

But they are probably not any worse than any other chinese company. Very much hit and/or miss with everything.

I'm currently in communication with Miracle-Cycling (Jenny), the response time and the answers are very detailed, I don't know what happened once I've transferred money.

Did you also have to pay the Paypal fee?

eucalyptus

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 06:27:25 AM »
I'm currently in communication with Miracle-Cycling (Jenny), the response time and the answers are very detailed, I don't know what happened once I've transferred money.

Did you also have to pay the Paypal fee?

Yes Paypal fee is standard I believe. Could it be 4.15% or something like that? Quite expensive but the frames are so cheap it really doesn't matter. Getting a frame door to door under $1000 USD is really cheap compared to ordering from European retailers.

patliean1

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 09:23:19 AM »
The miracle is whether or not the frame actually delivers after purchase.

s3si1u

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2022, 11:17:12 AM »
I was looking at the Miracles not long ago...they're still on my list for my next frame purchase, but tbh Seka is looking quite nice and may just convince me to stick to disc brakes...

I've always liked the Yoeleo R12 and I'm passively in the market for a new frame so I reached out to Miracle Cycling for pricing on their CR01, which is the rim brake equivalent of the R12. While I was at it, I also asked about the CR016/CR025-SL V climbing frame.
Perhaps there was some miscommunication or language barrier as they gave me the price for the CR06 instead of the CR01, but I can only assume the price is similar enough.

Here's what I was quoted as of 8/11/22:
CR016-SL V: $549 USD - I was specifically given the price of the disc version and not the rim version I requested, so perhaps they no longer offer rim brake?
CR06-V: $519 USD

Both include seatpost/headset/handlebar. $185 for shipping, $255 if you buy 2.
Instagram: @aerosloth

patliean1

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2022, 11:35:55 AM »
I was looking at the Miracles not long ago...they're still on my list for my next frame purchase, but tbh Seka is looking quite nice and may just convince me to stick to disc brakes...

That's quite the jump in price

Nickk2000

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2022, 11:57:20 AM »

Miraclecycling could be a dealer just like yoeleo, but the main point of my post was to acknowledge that yoeleos frames arent proprietary, they just rebrand them.

s3si1u

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2022, 12:09:52 PM »
That's quite the jump in price

Eh it's a bit of a jump but cost isn't the primary concern for this build. If I really think about it, ordering a frame from Miracle would be ~$900 after custom paint so the ~$549 price is a bit misleading.
Seka is starting to look real nice and at $1300-$1500+shipping depending on handlebar option it's not even the most expensive frame on my shortlist  ;D not crazy about the 12 week lead time though, we'll see what happens  ;D

RDY

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2022, 02:38:21 PM »
Miraclecycling could be a dealer just like yoeleo, but the main point of my post was to acknowledge that yoeleos frames arent proprietary, they just rebrand them.

No.  Miracle is the ODM / OEM.  Yoeleo is just a brand.

The Miracles are typically old versions of what Yoeleo have now, or heavier layups.  Yoeleo R12 is a lot lighter and allegedly quite noodly.  Miracle R12 is significantly heavier and stiffer (and is identical to the old Yoeleo R12 model).

Nickk2000

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2022, 02:58:45 PM »
No.  Miracle is the ODM / OEM.  Yoeleo is just a brand.

The Miracles are typically old versions of what Yoeleo have now, or heavier layups.  Yoeleo R12 is a lot lighter and allegedly quite noodly.  Miracle R12 is significantly heavier and stiffer (and is identical to the old Yoeleo R12 model).

Thanks for clarifying, i see that, the yoeleo r12 is ~960? And the miraclecycling is like 1060 for the frame.

Its actually weird how a 100g makes ot “noodly” if what people say is correct.

RDY

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2022, 04:08:32 PM »
Thanks for clarifying, i see that, the yoeleo r12 is ~960? And the miraclecycling is like 1060 for the frame.

Its actually weird how a 100g makes ot “noodly” if what people say is correct.

I think the real difference is typically more than that ... 1060 is very optimistic from what I understand.  And 100g is a lot if it's concentrated in potentially critical areas.

planet_sammy

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2022, 02:46:47 AM »

I've always liked the Yoeleo R12 and I'm passively in the market for a new frame so I reached out to Miracle Cycling for pricing on their CR01, which is the rim brake equivalent of the R12. While I was at it, I also asked about the CR016/CR025-SL V climbing frame.
Perhaps there was some miscommunication or language barrier as they gave me the price for the CR06 instead of the CR01, but I can only assume the price is similar enough.

Here's what I was quoted as of 8/11/22:
CR016-SL V: $549 USD - I was specifically given the price of the disc version and not the rim version I requested, so perhaps they no longer offer rim brake?
CR06-V: $519 USD

Both include seatpost/headset/handlebar. $185 for shipping, $255 if you buy 2.

I first had my eye on the CR015-SL Disc model but this is no longer available...
Instead the updated frame marked CR025-SL Disc.
Price $589 + $195 shipping. Custom paint (regular) $80 and Chameleon paint around $150.
I also received the geometries etc., there are even a few words in German, probably for Yoeleo Germany?

Weight (unpainted) ist 795g for Size 49mm, not really heavy!

Specs you can find here: http://mira-factory.com/Product/detail/id/25.html ("MIRA"...weird...)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 08:46:51 AM by planet_sammy »