Author Topic: Integrated Handlebar  (Read 8324 times)

RDY

Re: Integrated Handlebar
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2022, 05:10:47 PM »
Where can you buy these?

I for one welcome short reach bars. I'm in the long legs/short upper body category, so pretty much all frames have too much reach for me.

Yeah, me too.  So why then give it normal drop in even the two smallest sizes when you've given it pretty much the smallest reach on the market.  That elusive niche where riders can reach further low than they can out in front? It makes little sense if you're doing an ULR bar in all sizes with normal drop in all sizes.  If someone wants 126mm drop even in the smallest sizes they're unlikely to want such incredibly short reach ...

Pedaldancer

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2022, 08:34:45 AM »
I am also fine with short reach and rather normal drop.
For the same reason... and I am flexible in the body so I like to go down and make myself as  small as possible.

I bought one combined stem/handlebar from the one at Aliexpress last year.  Nice thing, has a great design.
When I now checked they got horrible expensive.

gmh

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2022, 08:24:55 PM »
We have new drops from ProCyclingSystem!

The One carbon handlebar, The One carbon stem, The One alloy stem, and The One plastic bottle cage. Now all they need to release are a seatpost and saddle. Maybe a carbon bottle cage too while they're at it.

Does ProCyclingSystems have a website?  I cant seem to find any other information online.

StiffWeenies

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2022, 11:07:42 PM »
Does ProCyclingSystems have a website?  I cant seem to find any other information online.

I haven't been able to find any Chinese social media of theirs let alone a website. Just fyi anything from these guys isn't considered as good as say Farsports in terms of quality/durability.

ultreia

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2022, 05:36:56 PM »
I would say that the TheOne A1 stem is the same like Kalloy Uno stem.

You can see this at: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33058162085.html

ultreia

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2022, 05:26:26 AM »
Did you see the new The One Pro 2022? Very good looking handlebar!

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005004073857036.html
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 05:28:53 AM by ultreia »

ultreia

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2022, 02:51:47 AM »
Around 400 grams, a bit heavy...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 04:26:35 PM by ultreia »

RDY

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2022, 04:28:54 PM »
Word of warning about the ICH stem as used by Arc8.

Bought one for my VB-099 build.  They're unusable with aero bars, despite no warning about that.  You might think the clamps are split and can be widened, but they're a contiguous oval(ish).  You can't slide them over the flattened section of either the aero bar I'd bought, or any that the LBS had in stock.  Round (and not oversized sections) bars only.

Awful design.  Supposed to give you a choice of whatever bar you want.  But only if it's slim and round  ::)