Author Topic: Titan cycles response times  (Read 1678 times)

GeeWin

Titan cycles response times
« on: August 23, 2021, 04:35:53 AM »
Hi, I just would like to know others experiences with Titans communication. I have sent them two price quote requests one week ago, and also tried to contact them via Aliexpress messaging, but so far no luck.

Any other suggestion how I could reach them would be much appreciated. Thx

Flying Trunk Monkey

Re: Titan cycles response times
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 12:42:04 AM »
I can't speak for Titan but I'm guessing they're pretty busy. Waltly isn't accepting any new orders for the time being. I emailed them a question about month or two ago and got an autoresponse back stating they aren't taking any new orders, LOL. I don't even think they're reading their email.

What are you wanting to have done? I might have a suggestion but I'm not sure what the wait time is currently for that option either.

GeeWin

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 06:52:37 AM »
Hi thanks for the feedback, looking to build a 4bar Full suspension mtb frame, got the geo and kinematics sorted in linkage, so have a pretty good idea on paper what I need. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

gravity

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 09:41:41 AM »
They have been pretty responsive for me. Once deposit paid and geo is confirmed, I only emailed them 1week prior to original delivery date just to ask for some update (more like to remind them that delivery date is coming soon so pls start building now lol). The guy i work with reply within the day and every subsequent email after that was always replied the same day as well.

What email address did you send to?

GeeWin

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2021, 12:40:32 PM »
Hi, that is probably the problem as I have not had an email, just used the quote for from their web site. If you could help me out by sharing the email I would much appreciate it.