Author Topic: Farsports Feder rims  (Read 1256 times)

ultreia

Farsports Feder rims
« on: November 19, 2021, 04:44:41 PM »
Hello!

I am looking for two new rims to mount a new wheelset for road disc and I think that Farsports are reliable rims. I didn´t test by myself but I read some good reviews.

Brands I tested:
- Yishunbike: the quality is very good but their clincher versions are too heavy (not really too but heavier than other options and a bit expensive in comparison:
- Deerobust: I have a pair of clincher 38 mm rim brake. The quality es very good, I haven´t had any issue with rims. Reasonable weight, customizable and reliable in my opinion.
- Carbonbeam Wheels: maybe the cheapest of all brands in this comparison. The only but, the weight.

Comparing Farsports Feder with the above options, I could say that they are the most expensive and the lighter option. Weight is one of the most important things for me but I want reliable/durable and good quality rims.

Do you have any other brands? Do you agree with me?

Regards

Charltonfan1

Re: Farsports Feder rims
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 07:20:00 AM »
Elitewheels?

ultreia

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 08:23:49 AM »
I don´t have any reference and I think that they are only a reseller.

I already ordered a pair of Farsports Feder. Good weight, a lot of references, UCI approved. Many things that made me confident on these carbon rims. I will build with Goldix GDR310 and Sapim CX-Ray. I think they will be a very light and reliable wheels.

1Sigma

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 03:34:10 PM »
I don´t have any reference and I think that they are only a reseller.

I already ordered a pair of Farsports Feder. Good weight, a lot of references, UCI approved. Many things that made me confident on these carbon rims. I will build with Goldix GDR310 and Sapim CX-Ray. I think they will be a very light and reliable wheels.

Nah Elite makes their own wheels. Elite Wheels is the brand. The company is Yuan An composites- which has less marketing appeal.

The Feders look awesome though. Let us know how they work out for you!
Better than average - Extra Average

ultreia

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 01:50:27 AM »
Then they are better than I expected, I didn´t check their factory.

So

Farsports: UCI approved
Elite Wheels (Yuan An): UCI approved
Carbon Beam wheels: ???
Yishunbike: ???
Deerobust: ???

I read once that Deerobust rims are made by Yishunbike, but I don´t know.