Author Topic: Tideace 2022 FS-AM831 Groupbuy C order with new Triangle  (Read 7852 times)

Eddy-haideli

Tideace 2022 FS-AM831 Groupbuy C order with new Triangle
« on: February 18, 2022, 12:53:04 AM »
Dear All Friends:

Tideace 2022 FS-AM831 Groupbuy C order with new Triangle started.

All the order would be assembled with the New triangle.
And the groupbuy C order is USD679/set.
Item included frame, clamp, headset, thru axle and Chain stain protection decals.

The shipping fee according the shipping way you choose.
We also accept the customized color painting and decals.

Any question or interesting feel free to contact us.

Eddy@haidelibicycle.com

Best regards
Eddy

lilbigmacky

Re: Tideace 2022 FS-AM831 Groupbuy C order with new Triangle
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 07:53:47 PM »
Im interested in a frame like this but as I remember there were countless problems with these frames beyond the flex issues including problems with hardware and frame bearings so Im still not sure...

Snacks

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 08:32:30 PM »
Im interested in a frame like this but as I remember there were countless problems with these frames beyond the flex issues including problems with hardware and frame bearings so Im still not sure...

Good choice. Think about it this way. If it was selling he wouldn’t be here trying to get people to buy it with a discount.

TOLM

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 09:57:57 AM »
I would not risk buying this after all eddies lies here previously.

Eddy-haideli

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 09:00:00 PM »
I would not risk buying this after all eddies lies here previously.

It is the new triangle, without problem, we have been tested, and what is the lies?

TOLM

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2022, 11:35:26 PM »
So, the old triangle was not tested?

Eddy-haideli

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 12:28:56 AM »
So, the old triangle was not tested?

Of course have been tested, and what is the problem for the old triangle, is any quality issue you meet?

emu26

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 12:54:52 AM »
Of course have been tested, and what is the problem for the old triangle, is any quality issue you meet?

Eddy, if there was no problem with the old, original rear triangle, why have you designed a new one?

Eddy-haideli

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2022, 01:55:44 AM »
Eddy, if there was no problem with the old, original rear triangle, why have you designed a new one?

It is the updated new triangle.

Thanks
Eddy

Snacks

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2022, 02:12:17 AM »

Actually , yes.. Do you want to finally help me?

Eddy-haideli

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2022, 02:33:01 AM »
Actually , yes.. Do you want to finally help me?

Of course, if you got any quality issue, feel free to contact me via email.

Eddy@haidelibicycle.com

Thanks.
Eddy

emu26

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2022, 03:42:25 AM »
It is the updated new triangle.

Thanks
Eddy

So it took from Oct 2019 to August 2021 to get the frame from first hints to actually shipping and within a couple of months of the first ones being delivered you are releasing a newly designed rear triangle? So why are you doing that if there was nothing wrong with the first rear triangle that you shipped to people?

Snacks

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2022, 09:03:28 AM »

Eddy@haidelibicycle.com

Thanks.
Eddy

I have. You ignore any emails mentioning a warranty issue I send to you even after I provided proof. You said you need to talk to “engineers” and didn’t respond for 3 weeks. Then instead of replacing the damaged frame due to factory defects, you said you will give me a discount on the new rear triangle but with your “discount” and shipping I will be paying more than another member here who purchased at full price and paid shipping when it was more expensive. It comes out to $260 total with no paint. I checked and the other member stated they paid 270, with paint.

Also please stop acting like there was no issue. Otherwise you wouldn’t develop a new rear triangle. Moulds and production cost money and you are clearly very money hungry , so I doubt you would waste it on a new rear triangle if it wasn’t needed. The rear seat stays flex and the bearing has too much movement connecting the rear triangle to the upper link. If you want to keep pretending like nothing was wrong , feel free to read through the last half of this thread to learn more about it. I’m sure you will also come across the comments of people who you told would be receiving a frame with updated new rear triangle but didn’t

https://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,3172.0.html

Or here

https://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,3539.0.html

Just in case you miss it I attached a picture of a comment by someone who was injured and broke their bone because of the issue

Thanks,
Snacks
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 09:30:53 AM by Snacks »

emu26

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2022, 09:57:58 PM »
Hmmm, should we send out a search party? Someone seems to have gone MIA again.

slo

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2022, 10:47:17 AM »

Eddy@haidelibicycle.com

Thanks.
Eddy

Hi Eddy,

I just sent you an email. I emailed you before but you just replied trying to sell me a new triangle. But you never addressed that you sent me a defective frame that has a problem with the bolts and bushing moving.

For your reference, the email I sent is below:

I have built my AM831 and have a problem. The rear triangle moves side to side even when bolts are tight on the upper bolt on the link. When I put my hand and I can move it and It makes a clicking noise and see where the bushing is moving. The bolt is fully tight. It  it should not do this. What can you do to help fix it? It is defective. Asking me to to pay for new triangle is not appropriate. The product is flawed. Please advise.