Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Best FM909 downcountry tires

<< < (4/4)

jefflinde:
I have been really impressed with the Wicked Will.  at 2.4 it has great volume and it rolls really fast while retaining awesome grip

Tijoe:
I'm tired of being tired.   I've spent so much money on different tires for different conditions.   At $35 to $100 per tubeless ready tire, I've spent over $500 on tires in 2022.    It is getting to the point I spend more money on bicycle tires per year than I do car tires.
Sorry I don't have a recommendation for your tire applications, but I continue to try to find the best tires for the trails and roads I ride and I find it frustrating.

FullCarbonAlchemist:

--- Quote from: jefflinde on January 31, 2023, 02:03:25 PM ---I have been really impressed with the Wicked Will.  at 2.4 it has great volume and it rolls really fast while retaining awesome grip

--- End quote ---

I’m pretty excited to try out the 2.6s on my FM1002 this year while I move current Hans Dampfs to my 1003 build…whenever I actually scratch together enough money to order the frame, that is.

Have almost everything else for the build except frame, shock and rims. And I’ve had those Wicked Wills sitting on my workbench since October. Not as antsy to get it done before spring like I was with the 1002 — my first proper 29er — but hopefully things will start coming together soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version