Author Topic: Big brand OEM 29er rims on sale!!!  (Read 2541 times)

PeterXu

Big brand OEM 29er rims on sale!!!
« on: August 29, 2022, 10:18:21 AM »
Hello guys,

Now we have more than 3000 pieces original big brand OEM  29er rims as below on sale, 28H and 32H in UD raw finish available, you guys can order them in matt or glossy finish, they weigh around 385g/piece. 2 years warranty, rider weight limit: 150kg

On sale price: 110 USD/piece excluding shipping.

Please feel free to contact me:
petercycles@foxmail.com
peterxu1206@gmail.com

« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 08:51:17 AM by PeterXu »

carbonazza

Re: Big brand OEM 29er rims on sale!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 05:08:47 PM »
Wow! Peter... is this really you ?
Welcome back !!  8)

jannmayer

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 05:25:38 PM »

Looks like a great deal!

What is the rider weight limit on these rims? What sort of riding are they intended for (trail, enduro, XC)?

PeterXu

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 09:21:03 PM »
Wow! Peter... is this really you ?
Welcome back !!  8)
Yes, this is me, long time no speaking, buddy.

PeterXu

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 09:29:49 PM »
Looks like a great deal!

What is the rider weight limit on these rims? What sort of riding are they intended for (trail, enduro, XC)?
Rider weight limit - 150kg
These rims are intended for XC and trail use, normally that light weight rims can not be used for enduro, however it depends on how you ride on them.

Zomb1e

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 03:07:55 AM »
Do these rims have symmetrical or asymmetrical spoke holes? And maybe some photos?

PeterXu

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 04:05:06 AM »
Do these rims have symmetrical or asymmetrical spoke holes? And maybe some photos?
Symmetric rims with symmetrical decent angle drilled spoke holes. Some pictures for reference.

RDY

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2022, 07:42:52 AM »
@PeterXu guessing you're mainly dealing with brands, hence this post and your site not being very up to date ... but do you have access to or any interest in doing an up to date geo gravel frame?  Both racy and progressive, there's only been one Chinese one so far ...  and according to people's experiences on this forum, both buying direct from TCT or their dealer Lexon, build quality was a disaster - just horrific.  Anyway, any chance of something with geo like this?

https://geometrygeeks.bike/bike/topcarbon-tcgf066-2022/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 08:14:28 AM by RDY »

carbonazza

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2022, 03:15:10 PM »
Yes, this is me, long time no speaking, buddy.

By a totally incredible coincidence, two weeks ago, I did break a rim from a 2016 wheelset I did order from you. And bam! You're here.
By any chance could  you still source a FHR930C rim without holes ?
No worries if not, I would understand, it was 6 years ago  8)

PeterXu

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2022, 06:46:52 AM »
@PeterXu guessing you're mainly dealing with brands, hence this post and your site not being very up to date ... but do you have access to or any interest in doing an up to date geo gravel frame?  Both racy and progressive, there's only been one Chinese one so far ...  and according to people's experiences on this forum, both buying direct from TCT or their dealer Lexon, build quality was a disaster - just horrific.  Anyway, any chance of something with geo like this?

https://geometrygeeks.bike/bike/topcarbon-tcgf066-2022/
Sorry, we don't plan to do that kind of frame at present. However We are going to do a new factory mainly producing frames and forks later this year, we will see.

PeterXu

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2022, 06:49:37 AM »
By a totally incredible coincidence, two weeks ago, I did break a rim from a 2016 wheelset I did order from you. And bam! You're here.
By any chance could  you still source a FHR930C rim without holes ?
No worries if not, I would understand, it was 6 years ago  8)
6 years used, quite a long time :)
We don't make that FHR930C rim any more, maybe you can replace with YHR930C rim without spoke holes.

Sitar_Ned

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2022, 08:30:09 AM »
Hey Peter, welcome back!

Normally I would move this thread to the "Sales & Classifieds" section but as a one-time courtesy to you, I'll leave this thread here for now. In the future, please post sales threads in the appropriate section.

I'm posting this here not only for you to see but also for other vendors to see as well.

Thanks, hope all is well.
Sitar
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 02:42:29 PM by Sitar_Ned »

PeterXu

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2022, 08:57:31 AM »
Hey Peter, welcome back!

Normally I would move this thread to the "Sales & Classifieds" section but as a one-time courtesy to you, I'll leave this thread here for now. In the future, please post sales threads in the appropriate section.

Posting this here not only for you to see but also for other vendors as well.

Thanks, hope all is well.
Sitar

Thanks a lot, sure, I would post to "Sales & Classifieds" next time. Hope you guys doing good too.

lilbigmacky

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2022, 05:23:26 PM »
Are you offering any fully built wheelsets?

carbonazza

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2022, 05:30:24 PM »
6 years used, quite a long time :)
We don't make that FHR930C rim any more, maybe you can replace with YHR930C rim without spoke holes.
:D

Yes, 6 years ! And of hard riding, that speaks about the quality of your products :D

Does the YHR930C has the same ERD as the FHR930C ?
So I can reuse the spokes.