Author Topic: lexon frames  (Read 1325 times)

hamtaro145

lexon frames
« on: September 20, 2022, 12:29:00 PM »
Hi all,
Im looking at ordering a lexon reverse ht frame  and are wondering what your experiences with lexon frames are.
Good/bad/one of the better manufacturers of chinese frames out there?
Cheers

RongGearRob

Re: lexon frames
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 08:53:34 PM »
I purchased the Lexon Riot frame with Rockshox Monarch shock about a year ago and  I have no complaints.  You can see several posts I made within the Riot subject.  Good Luck!

acedeuce802

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 08:06:54 AM »
Lexon seems to be all over the place.  Their full squish bikes seem to have good reviews.  I got a GFX gravel frame with very poor carbon layup.  If you do have an issue, expect poor english responses and them trying to deflect issues.

RDY

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 10:30:36 AM »
Echo what ace says.

But there are better vendors so it's really not worth the punt on the MTBs.   As far as buying their TopCarbon supplied gravel / road frames, you'd have to be out of your mind after the experiences posted by multiple people here.

hamtaro145

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 11:11:18 AM »
thanks for the replies. Sounds like a bit much of a lottery with them!

Boybiskit

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 12:20:28 PM »
From what I can see, Lexon are expensive for what they are. Something like a Seraph is cheaper and an equal lottery?
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005001417586477.html

If you want great quality, Carbonda is a great option.

acedeuce802

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 05:38:25 PM »
From what I can see, Lexon are expensive for what they are. Something like a Seraph is cheaper and an equal lottery?
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005001417586477.html

If you want great quality, Carbonda is a great option.
Seraph's are pretty darn cheap and I had good luck with my hardtail frame.  My buddy cracked his (doing drops and casing jumps on a 100mm hardtail lol) and they responded immediately, he just paid shipping and he a replacement frame in less than a week.  So maybe equal lottery in quality, but they seem to have better customer service.  Can't beat Carbonda, though, in my opinion it's worth spending a bit more for them.