Author Topic: Seraph / TanTan X-22  (Read 1142 times)

Mikeyblue

Seraph / TanTan X-22
« on: September 26, 2022, 08:44:35 AM »
Hi All,

I have been doing some digging and found the below frame set.

https://www.seraphbikes.com/2020-new-flat-mount-disc-carbon-road-frame-bicycle-frameset-t1000-new-eps-technology-disc-carbon-frame-tt-x22-p3435714.html

It seems to tick most of my boxes. Looks quite aero, 28mm clearance, T1000, relatively lightweight, complete integration etc.

I like the look of this frame. Looks similar to the SystemSix frame although geometry is quite different.

I was just wondering if any members had any experiences of this frame. I have seen some posts stating that Seraph’s after service is sometimes not the best. I will keep digging for information on here and other pages.

Kind Regards,

MikeH.

carbonazza

Re: Seraph / TanTan X-22
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 02:13:05 PM »
Let's  see if your sudden passion will be stronger than the wisdom about seraph in this forum ;)

Mikeyblue

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 02:54:37 PM »
Hhhmmm the negatives regarding customer service have left me thinking otherwise....

It remains on the shortlist though along with a whole raft of others......

The search continues!!

Mikey.

FHS

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 12:11:47 PM »
Hi,

I tried to purchase this frame a couple of years back, but they had no stock. I ended up with the TT-X21 instead. After a year or so, I felt like the frame I did have was probably a size to big so I reached out to TanTan again to ask about the X22. Again, no stock.

Just an FYI, I guess. If you want one, gotta be persistent I guess. And, it looks a lot like the old Venge VIAS, which is why it caught my eye.

Mikeyblue

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 01:06:26 PM »
Good spot on the similarity with the Venge Vias! I can't believe I didn't pick up on that! Just checked the geometry,  Very similar!

I have emailed Seraph and they have some available currently. Tempting.....

maza

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 03:18:25 AM »
Good spot on the similarity with the Venge Vias! I can't believe I didn't pick up on that! Just checked the geometry,  Very similar!

I have emailed Seraph and they have some available currently. Tempting.....

What did they have availability for? I just got response it's out of stock and hey offer X21 instead.

Queen of Skulls

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2022, 03:54:59 AM »
What did they have availability for? I just got response it's out of stock and hey offer X21 instead.

Seems like...They are trying to get ridpush of the x21 and the x2.... They must have a huge stock
Off with your Head tubes...

If the girls dont find you pretty they should at least find you handy...

[color #FE0000]P[/color][color #FDA601]R[/color][color #FFFF01]I[/color][color #008000]D[/color][color #1614E4]E[/color][color #80007E]!!!![/color]