Author Topic: Race oriented gravel frame?  (Read 2481 times)

Pedaldancer

Re: Race oriented gravel frame?
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2022, 04:01:28 AM »
It has a straight 1 1/2" - 1 1/2". I'm sure it route the cables in between the headset bearing and front of the fork much like every internal routing open mold frame. It probably comes with the same bar and stem all the other VBs come with as well.

... by using Google i found a cx 002 with 1 1/8" headset size.
Sorry. On Velobuild directly there is the 1 1/2"
Looks like all others. ;)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 04:05:01 AM by Pedaldancer »

RDY

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2022, 05:25:55 AM »
VeloBuild just announced a new CX frame. Tempted to switch over from my newly built GF-002 to the new CX-002 for the more race oriented geometry.

http://www.velobuild.com/products/cx-002-carbon-fiber-disc-brake-cyclocross-frame-1

Given the total crap that VB have been sending out to a lot of customers lately, not sure I'd take the gamble on a new one, if the one you have already is acceptable ...

hazzer19

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2022, 04:00:44 PM »
Given the total crap that VB have been sending out to a lot of customers lately, not sure I'd take the gamble on a new one, if the one you have already is acceptable ...

Keep in mind we're most likely going to hear about the troubled ones over the builds that went well and smooth, just like with all things in life. For what it's worth I've seen a lot of VB's including a new one I did recently that we're totally fine.