Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Interesting Aliexpress finds! - good deals, interesting stuff, new products etc!

<< < (352/372) > >>

AzureEssence:

--- Quote from: srf0638 on June 18, 2024, 03:08:44 PM ---Long time lurker, first time poster. Anybody got a source for big platform pedals? Looking for something comparable to the Pedaling Innovations Catalyst. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Nothing like this exists yet

The best MTB pedals on Ali are MZYRH 326 (Vault clone) or 327 (Original model) or Shanmashi (various models)

mwaan:

--- Quote from: Jazman on June 24, 2024, 07:29:04 AM ---Hi im a newbie on here and  wonder any one has used these type of chainrings https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPG8SCc they are the zrace ..fonvo or
Advanced brand but look the same it's to suit shimano 105 fc r7000 if I can get a year out of them ill be happy and they shift ok or should just buy new crankset such as senicx pr3 not after carbon cranks tia ..

--- End quote ---

I recently bought a Fovno 110/5BCD 50/34t chainring set, and the shifting is as good as Shimano. I only have less than 1000km on them, so I don't know about durability yet, but the teeth look to be in great shape so far.
I would not replace a R7000 crankset with Senicx crankset. A Senicx crankset with spider will be heavier than the Shimano R7000 crankset.

jonathanf2:

--- Quote from: mwaan on July 03, 2024, 02:16:53 AM ---I recently bought a Fovno 110/5BCD 50/34t chainring set, and the shifting is as good as Shimano. I only have less than 1000km on them, so I don't know about durability yet, but the teeth look to be in great shape so far.
I would not replace a R7000 crankset with Senicx crankset. A Senicx crankset with spider will be heavier than the Shimano R7000 crankset.

--- End quote ---

I've been looking at the Fovno 4 bolt 52-36t chainring, good to hear shifting is solid. I was actually thinking of using a stock Shimano 34t small chainring and using the Fovno 52t big. I've read people having success with that combo.

raisinberry777:
I've been really satisifed recently with OG-Evkin BT-001 bar tape:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005644956337.html

Price is expensive in the store but I've had it come up in my 'Pick 3 and save' for $7 USD, and for that price it's a steal. It's heavily inspired by Lizardskins DSP tape, but about a quarter of the price. Quality is great - having tried the real Lizardskins it's very similar - though I can't speak for its longevity. Have wrapped a few bikes with it now and it's got a good stretch and is easy to wrap. Looks classy on the bike.

jonathanf2:
https://hoverair.com/products/hoverair-x1-self-flying-camera-combo

Not AliEx, but I recently picked a Hover X1 drone. It works fairly well, but I did crash it when it a hit a low branch. Since it's super lightweight, it held up well to being knocked around with only minor scruffs. Anyways, I've been using it for social media posts for cycling, but I'm mainly going to use it for family vacation videos. Tech is still a bit pre-mature so I wouldn't use it for any serious drone footage, but it's small enough to fit in a fanny pack or even a cycling jersey pocket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version