Author Topic: Lexon Genius and how do you contact Lexon  (Read 677 times)

Teigansdad

Lexon Genius and how do you contact Lexon
« on: October 19, 2022, 05:55:35 AM »
Hey guys and gals
Just purchased a Lexon genius. It’s gorgeous. Can’t wait to get it built up and post pictures. I do have a question do you want to you can answer. All of the linkage bolts have torque spec. Painted on them, But the front and rear shock bolts do not. I can’t find the torque specs for this and I certainly don’t wanna over torque carbon. The link on the Lexon web site is dead. Any idea how to get customer service from them? Or Any of you built this frame up yet and have recommendations?

Thanks
Pete

Remedy 7

Re: Lexon Genius and how do you contact Lexon
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 05:09:51 PM »
If you get no answers I tend to not go over 8-9 ft-lb

Teigansdad

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 09:23:37 PM »
Yep I stopped at 7 NM Could feel the soft aluminum hex start to give way. So hard to know. I will say the customer service s s from the  alibaba stores are terrible. Pretty sure it’s never a real person and always start off with “friend” “dear” even got “darling” once. I’m learning the product may be fine but ur on your own once it arrives

Queen of Skulls

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2022, 02:46:39 AM »
Yep I stopped at 7 NM Could feel the soft aluminum hex start to give way. So hard to know. I will say the customer service s s from the  alibaba stores are terrible. Pretty sure it’s never a real person and always start off with “friend” “dear” even got “darling” once. I’m learning the product may be fine but ur on your own once it arrives

Nothing to do with the tread but I just want to say... You can tell me what to do, you arnt my real dad..

Signed Teagan
Off with your Head tubes...

If the girls dont find you pretty they should at least find you handy...

[color #FE0000]P[/color][color #FDA601]R[/color][color #FFFF01]I[/color][color #008000]D[/color][color #1614E4]E[/color][color #80007E]!!!![/color]

Teigansdad

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2022, 05:20:04 AM »
Haha

Made me almost spit out my coffee