Author Topic: Yoleo H9 handlebars  (Read 657 times)

slow_poke11

Yoleo H9 handlebars
« on: December 16, 2022, 08:14:56 PM »
Hi

Has anyone tried the Yoleo H9 handlebars (V2)? https://www.yoeleobike.com/products/h9-carbon-road-bike-integrated-handlebar

At 400g they're not what I would call light but I'd be interested in other feedback if anyone has used them, or if anyone would want to recommend a similar alternative.

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 12:12:00 AM by slow_poke11 »

patliean1

Re: Yoleo H9 handlebars
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 09:09:40 PM »
I have the gravel version of these on my Yoeleo G21 gravel frame. Was able to route all four cables fully internally too, but you will need to use their headset spacers regardless of how you route your own cables. Quality wise they are no better or worse than Winspace's integrated bars.

However, I would not think about giving Yoeleo a single dollar unless they are 100% transparent regarding what's in stock, lead-times, and fulfillment/delivery. They have become notorious for overpromising and underdelivering their fulfillment times.

slow_poke11

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 03:53:17 AM »
I have the gravel version of these on my Yoeleo G21 gravel frame. Was able to route all four cables fully internally too, but you will need to use their headset spacers regardless of how you route your own cables. Quality wise they are no better or worse than Winspace's integrated bars.

However, I would not think about giving Yoeleo a single dollar unless they are 100% transparent regarding what's in stock, lead-times, and fulfilment/delivery. They have become notorious for overpromising and underdelivering their fulfilment times.

Thanks. I get the sense you have a lot of bikes given you mentioned your Winspace before!  I've asked Yoeleo about the likely shipping date for my size. I'll see what they say.

Irideslow

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 11:13:46 AM »
I had them.
They were great
 Easy to route all the cables.

I purchased them locally.

Greenred

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2022, 04:30:46 AM »
Great bars. Better than my standard velobuilds on the 168.
Just a bit pricy for China considering I asked for no decal and they shipped with decal.
Not as bad as velobuild though who sent me a glossy bar when I ordered a matte black.