Author Topic: SOLD: SRAM Rival/Force Etap AXS 2x Groupset  (Read 480 times)

s3si1u

SOLD: SRAM Rival/Force Etap AXS 2x Groupset
« on: January 31, 2023, 02:12:42 PM »
Hello!

I have a road/gravel bike SRAM AXS groupset for sale. Mostly Rival AXS, parts as follows:
Rival AXS hydraulic shifters - new takeoff set with flat mount calipers.
Force AXS front derailleur - excellent condition, very light used. Light chain rub on the inner cage, but otherwise like new.
Rival AXS rear derailleur - good condition. Also lightly used, scratches from a fall or two :P
Wuzei 12 speed cassette - 11-32t Shimano freehub compatible

The derailleurs are from my VB 177, I switched them out for a Red FD and Force RD that I got for a crazy good price.
The shifters are basically new. They came off my cousin's bike and were used on a couple test rides, switched them out for Red shifters and passed these on to me.
The Wuzei cassette I bought on Aliexpress to use mainly on the trainer. Shifts well once the RD is properly adjusted, maybe just noisier than I'd like on the bigger gears. It's super light (230 g) as the bigger cogs are alloy. One piece cassette except for the two smallest cogs.

Asking for $650 obo, including US shipping. Happy to meet up somewhere if you're in Southern California! Sold!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 12:30:29 PM by s3si1u »

Instagram: @aerosloth

Yunglord

Re: FS: SRAM Rival/Force Etap AXS 2x Groupset
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 05:57:44 PM »
If you are willing to ship to Montreal, Canada I'm willing to pay the extra shipping costs!