Author Topic: Ridley Helium Frameset, Size L (57), Germany, PRICE DROP + new pics  (Read 2051 times)

Sebastian

I'm selling my Ridley Helium Frameset.

That includes:
- Frame and Fork (930g + 350g)
- the original FSA headset (still in perfect working condition)
- seat clamp (not original, but a much nicer one from KCNC)
- if you want - Campagnolo Ultra Torque BB cups (PF30 one piece unit) / I'd be adding this with no additional cost since I don't need it. But I can also remove it, if needed.

This is the standard Helium frame, so not the SL (Superlight) version. Hence, it's slightly heavier at 930g. But still very light for a frame of this size.
Ridley's sizing runs large. This would probably be the equivalent of a traditional size 60 frame (see the geo chart).
I bought this brand new (NOS) from a dealer in 2018. It's the 2016 model, though.

Built up as in the picture, it weighed 7.1kg including the Assioma PM pedals and a rather heavy cockpit.
This can probably be built up in a 6.8kg version if you chose very light wheels, brakes and drivetrain components.

Full transparency: I bought this new including warranty at a discount for 699 EUR. Yes, prices were that crazy low sometimes in the pre-COVID era. I'm willing to part with this frameset for 350 (not including shipping). I would be willing to add the handlebar (Prime Primavera 40cm carbon aero bar @ roughly 250g) for a 50 EUR upcharge.

The screenshots are from the original frame passport. I'm also adding that for more info.
I will also include the original PF30 to threaded BSA adapters, that the frame came with stock.

I'm located in Germany. I can ship worldwide, but it might not make much sense economically depending on where you're located.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 04:03:04 AM by Sebastian »

Sebastian

Re: Ridley Helium Frameset, Size L (57), Germany, PRICE DROP + new pics
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 04:09:32 AM »
I’m going to drop the price to 320EUR for the frameset exclusively for members of this forum. Stem and bars not included.
Here’s some pics in more detail:

« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 04:12:20 AM by Sebastian »

Sebastian

Re: Ridley Helium Frameset, Size L (57), Germany, PRICE DROP + new pics
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2023, 04:11:21 AM »
Here’s a few more:

Sebastian

Frameset is sold.