Author Topic: LTK 268 Size 56 / VB-R-099 / Workswell WCB-R-268 Complete bike 1000$ USD  (Read 1614 times)

Irideslow

Hi everyone,

I am selling my bike. The price is so low because I am moving internationally in a few weeks and cannot take it with me. Hopefully someone can make great use of it. Great bike, stiff, fast and reliable. The bike was used 90% on the trainer. I am in Montreal, Canada. The buyer will pay for the shipping. You can estimate the cost here : https://www.bikeflights.com/ship

The frame is the Longteng LTK-268D size 56. it is the same frame as the velobuild 099. There's a few scratches on the inside of the chainstay.
No headset play, seatpost is shimmed,and most of the small issues you would have with a Chinese frame are taken care of. It has a couple of nicks/scuffs on it.

The bike is currently built with the cables routed externally through the spacers. This allows you to change handlebars easily. To achieve this, I had to cut the spacers, as instructed by another forum member. I will also include a set of uncut spacers if you decide to route the cables inside the handlebars to achieve a clean look.

Wheels: Elite Wheels ENT Disc 60mm depth

Tires : Continental Gp5000 25mm

Handlebars: 380x90mm. I also have a set of 400x100 included for free.

Seatpost : The original seatpost + a 0 setback seatpost ordered from velobuild.

Groupset: Sensah Empire 11 speed with 170mm cranks.

Power meter: Sigeyi axo power meter

Brakes : JUIN TECH F1 brakes 160mm

11-28 casette

I will also throw in a deda superbox 100mm stem for free if you are willing to figure out how to install it.

The entire build was 4000$ CAD / 3000$ USD in November 2021.

Selling for 1000$USD. I am not looking to make any money. Yes, the price is low. I want to make someone happy.  No bar tape installed.

I will add more pictures this evening.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 10:05:55 AM by Irideslow »

Yunglord

Is this still available?