Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

Thoughts on Panda Podium?

<< < (5/5)

Froglover825:

--- Quote from: raisinberry777 on October 30, 2023, 02:16:49 AM ---The price difference is dependent on the product. Right now the Magene PES the same price (before GST) on both the Magene store on AliExpress and PandaPodium ($299 USD) - so it makes more sense for me to buy on PandaPodium. To be frank, I have more faith in after sale support from PandaPodium judging by Joe's activity on WeightWeenies regarding the CRW wheels - I expect (and generally receive) absolutely zero from any AliExpress seller - even the so called 'official' stores.

Obviously there's a limit to how much extra I'd pay for good customer support, but for a high-end product I can see the sense in paying a little bit extra if it's backed up with good support.

Oh - and good point with CashRewards. I keep forgetting that I can use CR for AliExpress!

--- End quote ---
Fortunately I've only had one incorrect order after a good 100~ orders on AE, they sent me the wrong model of sunglasses.
I went back and forth with the vendor which went as you can imagine, escalated to AE and they gave me all my money back and I got to keep the sunglasses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version