Author Topic: Elves Falath Pro Disc / SP-Cycle SP-R08 / Miracle CR028 / Winow FM238  (Read 1790 times)

ENEP

ENEP

Tideace FM-CR08 looks to be similiar, no difference in geo. http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,3922.0.html

Prices for all options in attached file.

Any opinons on differences between suppliers? Is any supplier better than the other?

Serge_K

Did you proceed with any of the above?
I dont have direct experience w any of these brands myself. I have mixed feelings about Elves though, they clearly charge more, but it's unclear to me you get better value (based on what i've seen online)

ENEP

Did you proceed with any of the above?
I dont have direct experience w any of these brands myself. I have mixed feelings about Elves though, they clearly charge more, but it's unclear to me you get better value (based on what i've seen online)

Sorry, not yet. I had a bike fit done and need to long-term evalute the new position before buying a new frame.
Meanwhile I've been reading up on Elves and really can't find any major drawbacks or negatives. My shortlist consists of both Falath Pro Disc (aero frame) and Eglath Pro Disc (all rounder, higher stack and UCI approved).

Elves paint quality seems to be highly rated and they come with a 5 year frame warranty. Another big bonus with Elves is that they have multiple distributors in Europe (DE/UK/ES/Scandinavia). Regarding comparing Elves Falath Pro Disc to the above mentioned frame theres are differences. Geo is the same but the rear triangle, rear axle mount and fork has differences.

Jonty12

I had an excellent experience with SP Cycle.

Bought an SP-R05 two years ago.  Got great support through the buying process.  Had an issue with rear spacing they helped solve.  Had a bad crash that bent my rear hanger, and they sent a new one no charge.  Quick to respond, and excellent service.