Author Topic: LTWOO ER9 & ERX - Electronic groepsets  (Read 77551 times)

lantz

Re: LTWOO ER9 & ERX - Electronic groepsets
« Reply #270 on: October 26, 2023, 11:33:45 AM »
Does the FD of ER9 has a slight play? I have mine with a slight play lol.

Slight play how, like between the FD and the mount on the frame or in the positioning in the chainline?

Dark17

« Reply #271 on: October 26, 2023, 12:04:28 PM »
Slight play how, like between the FD and the mount on the frame or in the positioning in the chainline?

It's in the positioning of the chainline.
rematistang jempoy (sprinter fred) from The Philippines

Dmgreen13

« Reply #272 on: October 26, 2023, 11:58:10 PM »
How much play?

Dark17

« Reply #273 on: October 27, 2023, 09:00:15 AM »
How much play?

It's like a quarter of a mm of play, tho it shifts pretty nice now but I want to know if other guys are experiencing this so I can report this to LTwoo

lantz

« Reply #274 on: October 27, 2023, 11:23:37 AM »
It's like a quarter of a mm of play, tho it shifts pretty nice now but I want to know if other guys are experiencing this so I can report this to LTwoo

I haven't seen that in my installation, but I can verify when I go out tomorrow and be a bit more discerning.

mrpercussive

« Reply #275 on: October 27, 2023, 02:31:24 PM »
It's in the positioning of the chainline.

Mine just got here and no play there

raisinberry777

« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2023, 01:16:04 AM »
For those interested weights of the er9

https://youtu.be/71En2akvLKA?si=XmAKTLIkfg4C_zO6

Comparing to Trace Velo's weight videos for ERX - shifters and front derailleur are exactly the same weight, ER9 rear derailleur is 10g heavier than ERX.

Makes ER9 look like a great deal... when it works.

mrpercussive

« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2023, 07:52:12 AM »
Comparing to Trace Velo's weight videos for ERX - shifters and front derailleur are exactly the same weight, ER9 rear derailleur is 10g heavier than ERX.

Makes ER9 look like a great deal... when it works.

Yea dude... the claimed weights on aliexpress descriptions were heavier than what they really were. Wondered if they did that because they wouldnt be able to sell the ERX other wise

Sebastian

« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2023, 08:21:06 AM »

I can move the FD cage by that amount if I try. But the motor or some sort of spring tension is acting against it. So there’s not really any play.

I’ve done 100k so far on er9. It works great. I wish there was a bit more tactile feedback from the shift buttons. It’s a bit hard to tell whether or not I actually pushed the button. Apart from that all is good.

Dark17

« Reply #280 on: October 29, 2023, 10:09:08 AM »
Well looks like I have an issue right now. I have DMed LTwoo official store on AliExpress and let's see what they can do.

And so far, my er9 is working well despite the issue on my FD which it has a little bit of play. I agree that the buttons needs to be a little more tactile because I can accidentally press the FD when I am climbing and nobody wants that lol

Wrighty

« Reply #281 on: October 29, 2023, 12:42:56 PM »
Would anyone be interested in buying my full ERX setup? Ridden less than 1km, rear mech failed and I have a brand new unused replacement. I swapped it out for Di2 before the replacement part came in so it’s all practically brand new sat doing nothing. 

coffeebreak

« Reply #282 on: October 30, 2023, 01:43:35 AM »
Would anyone be interested in buying my full ERX setup? Ridden less than 1km, rear mech failed and I have a brand new unused replacement. I swapped it out for Di2 before the replacement part came in so it’s all practically brand new sat doing nothing. 
Where are you located, USA?

Wrighty

« Reply #283 on: October 30, 2023, 05:44:29 AM »
Where are you located, USA?

Im in the UK

Cnasta

« Reply #284 on: October 30, 2023, 03:08:46 PM »
Im in the UK

I might be interested, but only if there is a save and cheap option to get it to The Netherlands. I'm afraid that is a bit of a pickle  given Brexit... Unless of course you are travelling to NL soonish :D