Author Topic: Elite wheels  (Read 831 times)

wandulus

impmonkey

Re: Elite wheels
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 07:59:56 AM »
I have 1000+ miles on my set. They are nice. Make sure to check the bearings when you get them and repack if needed.

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2023, 09:06:25 AM »
Yeah, those prices are great. They are a bit on the heavier side, but at those prices...  :D

jonathanf2

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2023, 11:11:56 AM »
I'm not sure if that store is handled by the official Elite Wheels store? Either way, I'd consider buying the wheels from the official store just to be sure. Especially if you have any warranty issues that might come up. I had a rim break on me and Elite Wheels sent me a replacement for free under warranty.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1101104649?

Tijoe

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2023, 11:45:16 AM »
Basically the same wheels I purchased in 2019 for $338.  I have over 8000 miles on these tubeless wheels primarily have been used on Gravel roads.  They have proven to be bullet proof!  No problems or any issues to date.  They have remained tensioned and true and I have not had to even tune them up, (Have only checked their spoke tension about once a year. They have been the best value and durability of any wheels I have ever purchased as a build up set of wheels!!
+ I am an over 200+ lb rider.  They have taken many beatings on wash-board, pot holes and washouts and have held up better than I expected!

bichler.bua

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2023, 12:44:38 AM »
Bought a pair of their ENT-DISC, 50mm deep, 27mm width about one year ago for my VeloBuild VB-R-099.
Running them with standard tubes and Pirelli 28mm tires, after 1000km without any issues.
Little bit sensitive to cross winds >40km/h, but other than that a flawless wheel for that price.
Indeed this is Elitewheels, some wheel options are shipping from Spain to Europe which is very convenient for delivery time and import taxes