Author Topic: Hygge Aero Carbon Frame  (Read 77102 times)

mathsz79799797

Re: Hygge Aero Carbon Frame
« Reply #480 on: July 19, 2024, 05:09:48 AM »
It wasn't long.

Ordered 21 June
Arrived 4th July

To Australia

:O

My Yoeleo, I ordered on may23. I still do not have it. That is really fast. And yoeleo brands itself like a big player.

Their customer service stinks

RoadieMKD

« Reply #481 on: July 19, 2024, 05:52:10 AM »
This is a joke UCI Illigal sticker. Already 6.76kg, work ahead to change the crank.

Impressive weight, or lack thereof to say the least :D. Mine is size S, same drivetrain (red22 crankset DI2 12 speed) 65mm Edge wheels (1540 gr) 150gr saddle and I am tipping the scales at 7.45kg ready to ride, no bottles and no GPS. Would not change the wheels, but even if I did, can't see where I can lose 700 gr. That is insane. Very well done!!!

laktattausch

« Reply #482 on: July 19, 2024, 06:39:43 AM »
Mine is 6975 Grams including 2 Fidlock Bottle Mounts, 1 Wahoo Mount and 2 Pedals (without Bottles, Light and Wahoo)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2024, 06:43:58 AM by laktattausch »

Lotnik

« Reply #483 on: July 22, 2024, 07:45:38 AM »
Mine is 6975 Grams including 2 Fidlock Bottle Mounts, 1 Wahoo Mount and 2 Pedals (without Bottles, Light and Wahoo)

I see that you have Avian Canary integrated bar and stem. What adapter did you use to match the frame?

laktattausch

« Reply #484 on: July 22, 2024, 08:08:06 AM »
I see that you have Avian Canary integrated bar and stem. What adapter did you use to match the frame?

I have used the Standard OD1 Version with no Frame specific Adapter/Spacer Set. And I use the FSA Superlight M110R Headset Bearings.

BAR

« Reply #485 on: July 22, 2024, 10:19:05 AM »
@laktattausch what about matte paint, is it easy to scratch or the rest of drink/sweat is super visible on it?

laktattausch

« Reply #486 on: July 22, 2024, 02:19:22 PM »
@laktattausch what about matte paint, is it easy to scratch or the rest of drink/sweat is super visible on it?

Yes, sure this is visible on a matte paint but I clean up my bike after every ride. The glossy decals are very fragile and scratchable and you have to be careful. I like the look of the black/glossy finish especially in combination with the glossy wheelset, but if I could choose again I would take another color which is not too sensitive.

Wrighty

« Reply #487 on: July 22, 2024, 05:34:20 PM »
Small update from me… now 5100km into this frame and still hasn’t let me down at all, very happy with everything. Sadly I popped a spoke on the front Hygge rim, I got it fixed but the brakes squealed/vibrated when braking so I decided to replace the rims to something nicer, more up to date with current specs

Now rocking Magene Exar Ultra dark, so far so good.

Also had chance to weigh it, 7.8KG without pedals (L frame)

BAR

« Reply #488 on: July 23, 2024, 01:13:17 AM »
@wrighty
how long been you waiting for delivery and when you made a purchase? 
By the way, is anyone waiting for shipping of their hygge frameset?

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #489 on: July 23, 2024, 10:15:44 AM »
Yes, sure this is visible on a matte paint but I clean up my bike after every ride. The glossy decals are very fragile and scratchable and you have to be careful. I like the look of the black/glossy finish especially in combination with the glossy wheelset, but if I could choose again I would take another color which is not too sensitive.

I have the same frame and I must say the paint holds up very well and is easy to clean. The matte is still a clearcoat and not some matte black paint like my Carbonda in the standard black color.
And yes, the decals on the matte is fragile. I think it's a kind of water transfer or so and they are on top of the matte paint.

thejuampi

« Reply #490 on: July 29, 2024, 12:55:35 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I have a bicycle with a Model S frame from Hygge. In the past few months, three times now the headset spacer has slightly opened up. I'm not sure what could be causing this, but I think it happens when I stand up on the bike to pedal harder.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced this issue. Also, I'm considering buying new spacers, but I'm not sure which ones to get. Any advice would be appreciated.

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #491 on: July 29, 2024, 01:15:42 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I have a bicycle with a Model S frame from Hygge. In the past few months, three times now the headset spacer has slightly opened up. I'm not sure what could be causing this, but I think it happens when I stand up on the bike to pedal harder.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced this issue. Also, I'm considering buying new spacers, but I'm not sure which ones to get. Any advice would be appreciated.

I had this happen a few times in the beginning, but is is stable now.
You can get the spacers in metal on Ali.

thejuampi

« Reply #492 on: July 29, 2024, 01:20:18 PM »

great, any link would be appreciated

StevenC

« Reply #493 on: August 07, 2024, 07:30:11 AM »
Working on a 3d printed seatpost mount for my Garmin Varia

raisinberry777

« Reply #494 on: August 07, 2024, 08:09:33 AM »

Whereabouts? I've been looking for better spacers for the Kocevlo bars as I keep having the same issue.