Author Topic: Please help, my parcel is lost  (Read 712 times)

abdbeg

Please help, my parcel is lost
« on: July 14, 2023, 10:27:03 AM »
So i ordered frameset TanTan x38, but because direct delivery cost as much as frame itself i tried to deliver it using forwarder with much cheaper delivery price, so seller can't refund me the cost of the frameset. So the problem is, tracking says that parcel is arrived at forwarder warehouse, but they couldn't find it and ask for the stamp or sign on the invoice, but because of language barrier i asked several Chinese people, but they couldn't understand what i need and they say that in China you don't sign package, they just deliver it and this is it, but my forwarder says that they only accept this kind of document, and after i will give them it, they will start further investigation.

TLTR: if someone have Chinese friend who can contact courier and ask for this document, it would be extremely helpful.

Serge_K

Re: Please help, my parcel is lost
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 09:32:32 AM »
Oh man, sorry to hear. That's one of my worst nightmares. Best of luck, don't think I can help.

abdbeg

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2023, 01:28:30 AM »
After almost two weeks of fighting with courier, they were able to deliver the package thanks God.

Serge_K

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2023, 09:15:40 AM »
Ah, that's great! enjoy!

ldavies

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2023, 07:44:01 PM »
After almost two weeks of fighting with courier, they were able to deliver the package thanks God.

How did you go about organizing this with TanTan.  I am thinking of buying a frame from them and don't have a particular hurry and don't want to pay their huge shipping fee.

abdbeg

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2023, 12:52:43 AM »
How did you go about organizing this with TanTan.  I am thinking of buying a frame from them and don't have a particular hurry and don't want to pay their huge shipping fee.

Hey, sorry didn't see your message earlier, TanTan actually had nothing to do with my parcel lost since i forwarded it to different warehouses, they delivered the package to the first warehouse without any problems.

ldavies

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2023, 05:46:33 PM »
Hey, sorry didn't see your message earlier, TanTan actually had nothing to do with my parcel lost since i forwarded it to different warehouses, they delivered the package to the first warehouse without any problems.

Yes I understand tantan did nothing wrong.  I was interested in how you went about selecting a carrier adn communicating all the at info to tantan etc.