Author Topic: recommend an ospw for me  (Read 1553 times)

jannmayer

Re: recommend an ospw for me
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2023, 11:13:28 AM »
Can OSPW increase the RD capacity or max cog?
It can increase the RD capacity by a bit, like going from a medium to a long cage. It will not increase the max cog that the derailleur will clear. For that you usually need an extended hanger like a Wolf Tooth Roadlunk or similar.

jonathanf2

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2023, 11:44:39 AM »
It can increase the RD capacity by a bit, like going from a medium to a long cage. It will not increase the max cog that the derailleur will clear. For that you usually need an extended hanger like a Wolf Tooth Roadlunk or similar.

In terms of aero, I think they're terrible. Though I do like the bigger jockey wheels for climbing. There's just slightly less tension and smoother chain line when in the low gears.

bremerradkurier

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2023, 12:21:58 PM »
I have the LtWoo on an Ultegra Di2 RD-like how the cage geometry keeps the pulley plane parallel to the cogs vs. the Shimano OEM cage with the canted lower pulley which IMO runs much noisier.

drzaiusisalive

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2023, 12:47:05 PM »
Does anyone know of an ospw that is compatible with sram rival axs? I have one of the KO grabaruk ospws on my gx axs rd and would like something similar for my road bike.

kubackje

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2023, 12:49:54 PM »
Does anyone know of an ospw that is compatible with sram rival axs? I have one of the KO grabaruk ospws on my gx axs rd and would like something similar for my road bike.
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! 228,27zł  13%OFF | 79g Only Road Rear Derailleur Cage Pulley Wheels for SRAM eTap AXS 12-speed for Cassetten up to 52 Teeth Ultra Light
https://a.aliexpress.com/_ExEBBd1