Author Topic: For sale! New Tan Tan GR045 gravel/cx frameset size M/L matte black, USA  (Read 361 times)

drzaiusisalive

I just received this frame in the mail directly from Tan Tan's alibaba store. I am selling because I purchased a used blue norcross on ebay and prefer the livery design to matte black carbon. The frame is new directly from the box. Frame quality looks great with clean carbon layup on the inside, steer tube looks good, pressfit bb is clean, both brake mounting surfaces have been faced by the factory. I'm really impressed and wish I could keep it but there's no need for duplicate bikes in my apartment.

This frame design is shared by several companies and goes by different names: Blue cycles Norcross, Lexon gfx, and TopCarbon TCGF066.

This is a size M/L. These frame are designed with a long reach intended to be used with a short stem. Check the blue norcross geo chart on their website. https://rideblue.com/cyclocross/norcross-frameset

This sale includes frame, fork, thru axles, seatpost clamp and headset. The headset design allows use of normal stems with semi-internal cable routing. There is plenty of steerer tube.

Shoot me a DM if you have any questions. Happy to ship anywhere in the USA.