Author Topic: Yuanan Carbon fiber wheelsets Year end discount promotion  (Read 7142 times)

Leon Hu

Yuanan Carbon fiber wheelsets Year end discount promotion
« on: December 09, 2023, 02:48:22 AM »
Hello dear friends, have a nice day! This is Leon from www.yuananbike.com。Please allow me to say Happy Christmas/New Year to you in advance! Christmas and New Year are coming, and our factory is conducting year-end promotions. Unprecedented huge discounts, free spare spokes, free DIY stickers, free hub upgrades, and many other benefits are just waiting for you. We are the manufacturer of Exxxxwheels. In addition to this, we are also a supplier to many international brands. Such as Rxxx, and Hxxx, FXXX,Sxxxxx,Cxxxxxxxx,etc.Recently we have been running a Year-end promotion.UNI series ultralight carbon rim+RD13 ratchet system hub/Novatec D411/412 HUB+pillar wing 20 spoke+tubeless valves+tubeless tape. We need 4xx-5xx USD+tax-included channel shipping to EU countries/USA. UNI ultralight carbon wheelset with 21mm internal width, and 28mm external width.40mm depth just 1289+-30g. UNI 45:1309+-30g.UNI 50:1329+-30g. UNI65:1489+-30g. Also, the carbon-spoke wheelset is at a discount. Such as the 40mm depth carbon-spoke wheelset just 1260g+-30g.All the carbon wheelsets are more than 3X off. The Gravel/MTB /3/4/5/6- spoke carbon wheelsets are also in promotion—with the best cost-effective price. Any interested friends can contact me at any time. Hope our friends all don't miss it! Whatsapp:+8615738274372. Email:sales@yuananbike.com.

Dark17

Re: Yuanan Carbon fiber wheelsets Year end discount promotion
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 09:32:08 AM »
You guys also manufacture for Ryet?
rematistang jempoy (sprinter fred) from The Philippines

joegal

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023, 10:23:50 AM »
You guys also manufacture for Ryet?

In the previous post (now edited/censored as well), they mentioned "Rose", a trusted german direct-to-customer brand.
So no worries about those YuanAn wheels, they wont explode like the typical RYET wheel :D

WhityWhite

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2023, 10:32:41 AM »
What are  ;Dthe other brands?

Elitewheels
Rose
???
 ;D

joegal

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2023, 11:16:01 AM »
What are  ;Dthe other brands?

Elitewheels
Rose
???
 ;D

From the back of my head:

HUNT (not 100% sure)
FFWD (sure)
Classified (sure)

but I cant remember what Sxxxxxx... was

Dark17

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2023, 12:25:11 PM »
From the back of my head:

HUNT (not 100% sure)
FFWD (sure)
Classified (sure)

but I cant remember what Sxxxxxx... was

I think it's Storck :D
rematistang jempoy (sprinter fred) from The Philippines

neobiker

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2023, 05:16:45 PM »
I am just disappointed that it is cheaper to buy from Elitewheels on Ali with their running discount.

I had the Elitwheels Edge, plus shipping for 441 USD…

chughes

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2023, 11:42:46 PM »
@neobike- Must have been a special because looking now, ali, its 750 for the ceramic bearing one. They say there is a special in a day or so, where there will be about a 60.00 discount

joegal

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2023, 12:32:20 AM »
I am just disappointed that it is cheaper to buy from Elitewheels on Ali with their running discount.

I had the Elitwheels Edge, plus shipping for 441 USD…

I think that Ali subsidized during the sales. AliExpress seems to make up for some of the "loss" from the discounted prices.

neobiker

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2023, 03:54:29 AM »
@neobike- Must have been a special because looking now, ali, its 750 for the ceramic bearing one. They say there is a special in a day or so, where there will be about a 60.00 discount

During 11.11 or black Friday sales, the Edge were 565 USD with shipping, then you had 100 USD Ali discount, and 30 USD from Ali coins, total was 441 USD. I bought them so I know the price xD

Leon Hu

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2023, 12:50:44 AM »
Thank you for your leave messages.

ausmtb8989

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2023, 07:59:37 AM »
Thank you for your leave messages.

One small suggestion, is to improve your website.  Simple breakdown of wheelset specs, cost, weight, etc..  its very hard to navigate and compare all the options.

Leon Hu

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2023, 01:53:43 AM »
thank you so much for your suggestion! If you need anything, please contact me directly. I am your most loyal and quickest feedback service provider.

Benbenben

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2023, 08:25:24 PM »
I would not agree with that. My messages are being ignored. Wheelset was supposed to be 1450gr. Weight on the balance is 1537gr . Radio silence since I requested a small partial refund.

The rest of the transaction was good with Leon, but the above is enough that I would not recommend them.

chughes

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2023, 12:33:57 AM »
@Benbenben What Wheelset and depth did you get from them?